Which B-bags are on your wish list at this very moment?

tumblr_mtk62o0Kj11qdf7a1o1_500.jpg

I'm absolutely in love with the new Le Dix bag (although I think I prefer black). It's not something I thought would work because it's definitely a more feminine shape but slung around the back, it's almost like a messenger mixed with a briefcase.

Love this!!

Hi,

I'm a total newbie to B-Bags! i'm currently looking for a specific bag for my mother's birthday, however i don't know the style name / they all kind of look the same after awhile -.-

i was wondering if anyone can help me identify it? i emailed the Balenciaga and they still haven't replied me back a week later :sad:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BU36zykCMAEHnSg.png

thanks for your help guys, i really hope to surprise my mother with her dream bag :P

This looks to be a Black Balenciaga Part Time with SGH 21 (silver giant hardware - size 21). They stopped producing the giant hardware in this large size in 2011 so you'll only find one pre-loved probably. Good Luck!

now i think i might get the city with giant silver hardware in black as a gift instead. it seems a little big in the picture, so id probably have to check it out in the store later on to confirm my decision. can anyone tell me how they like their classic city bag (too big too small, too much of a hassle)?

Last edited:
This looks to be a Black Balenciaga Part Time with SGH 21 (silver giant hardware - size 21). They stopped producing the giant hardware in this large size in 2011 so you'll only find one pre-loved probably. Good Luck!
aw! yes the girl at the store told me people were complaining the bag itself was too heavy to carry.

now i think i might get the city with giant silver hardware in black as a gift instead. it seems a little big in the picture, so id probably have to check it out in the store later on to confirm my decision. can anyone tell me how they like their classic city bag (too big too small, too much of a hassle)?
**oops not giant silver hardware. normal sized.