Where's the love for GH Hobos?

I LOVE the Hobo, in fact I am STILL waiting to hear from AR on the violet SGH! I will be getting on with the new 08 colors though, for sure. I tried it on at Barney's one day and was shocked at how I loved it. It was flattering but I didn't buy one yet b/c I want a bright color, and with SGH , hard to find it seems. I bought the Jaune day with SGH already or I'd be all over a jaune SGH hobo. Anyway, congrats on your STUNNING violet SGH hobo, I am very jealous!!!!!!

I actually prefer the Hobo to the Day in terms of comfort. However, I am not in total love the GH. If they made a hobo with RH, I would be all over it!

With that said, I think I may have to overlook the GH as I am really wanting one in black w/silver.

I love the GH hobos!! They are soo pretty! I saw one today violet GSH comobo and it was TDF!!
For me though they are too casual I think, i think i would always be reacing fo rmy city!

I didn't see the photo of your hobo but I'm sure it's gorgeous. I have an ocean SGH hobo and adore it. After the City, this is my favorite Bal style. It is extremely comfortable and easy to get into and out of it without taking it off. I think this is an underrated style.

I like the aesthetics of the Hobo - I have a sandstone with GGH and it looks beautiful - but it doesn't work for me in real life. I never lose stuff in the day, (strange, but true) because of the big pockets. I use a medium Chameleon to switch quickly from bag to bag. Works in the Day, works in the City , works in my Goyard hobos, looks too bulky and weird in the Giant Hobo. So , for me, using the Hobo is like using the first and I just carry wallet, glasses, phone and keys. I can find everything I carry, but I only carry half my stuff. It doesn't hold my current daily minimum. But since I'm trying to carry less in my bags because of neck problems, and I still love the way it looks, I haven't given up on it yet. Looks-wise, it's my favorite GH bag style.

That's interesting information about the day. I agree that the hobo isn't meant to be stuffed. With a back problem, I try to never carry too much. I love that the interior pockets on the hobo and day styles is large (as compared to the first and the city). I use it for all of my assorted items.

I actually prefer the Hobo to the Day in terms of comfort. However, I am not in total love the GH. If they made a hobo with RH, I would be all over it!

With that said, I think I may have to overlook the GH as I am really wanting one in black w/silver.

Yeah, I agree Becca. I would like to have this style available in the RH - that's one benefit of the day and other styles. I'm not always crazy about having the huge hardware flashing around on my bag - but is certainly does stand out in a crowd!

I have one and I love it! There are Hobo lovers around. The day irritates me once in a while when I can't find my cell phone, but no endless digging for things with the Hobo. Can't wait to get my violet hobo.

Sorry to sidetrack, but has anyone seen a violet hobo with GOLD hardware around? Or any pics?

Yeah, I agree Becca. I would like to have this style available in the RH - that's one benefit of the day and other styles. I'm not always crazy about having the huge hardware flashing around on my bag - but is certainly does stand out in a crowd!

...hmmm....but I half suspect that I like it cos of its GH! With RH....hmmm....

I have one on the way (Aquamarine GGH).

It's funny, because I never really cared for the style up until now and actually found it rather matronly looking. But when I saw it in this bright, rather daring, colour/hardware combo (at a reasonable price) I just couldn't resist!

It definitely has character and I’m really warming to the shape of it – can’t wait to try it on!

I found my black hobo with GSH and it was love at first site! :love:

I have one on the way (Aquamarine GGH).

It's funny, because I never really cared for the style up until now and actually found it rather matronly looking. But when I saw it in this bright, rather daring, colour/hardware combo (at a reasonable price) I just couldn't resist!

It definitely has character and I’m really warming to the shape of it – can’t wait to try it on!

I have the same bag on the way (and also for a reasonable price - that's too funny - "bargain" bag twins LOL)!!!

I felt the exact same way about the style of this bag, and GGH, but there is just something about this color combo in this style that just works! Can't wait to see pics and compare.

And speaking of pics, I'd love to see everyone's gorgeous hobos!

I didn't see the photo of your hobo but I'm sure it's gorgeous. I have an ocean SGH hobo and adore it. After the City, this is my favorite Bal style. It is extremely comfortable and easy to get into and out of it without taking it off. I think this is an underrated style.
ITA! Mine is Aquamarine! I really wasn't a fan of the GGH until I got this bag, and now I want lots more with GGH! I think about the same time that I got my Giant Hobo I had just decided to have my new wedding ring (25th anniversary) made in 18K rather than Platinum, and I'm really more into gold now! :drool: LOVE the Giant Hobo!