Where to sell Coach bags?

Craigslist is great. When I used to live in Hawaii I used it all the time. Sadly, now that I moved, there isn't a market for authentic designer items... everything here is fake. :tdown:

Another venue is a Live Journal community called Sell Your Bag. The plus side is that it's completely free but the traffic there isn't that great.

http://community.livejournal.com/sell_your_bag/

I sold two items on there successfully, but haven't purchased anything myself...

Also, if you do decide to use that site, it's good to have feedback on another site like ebay so they know you're legit.

So ladies, i have 3 coach items im looking to trade/sell only i applied MONTHS AGO to the forum here but there is such a backlog that i haven't been accepted yet! Is there anywhere else good online to sell/trade my coach stuff? xxxxx

Any help is so appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know selling isn't allowed in the purse forum, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask you lovely ladies where the best place to sell IS!

I listed the bag I want to sell XXX. I also have it listed on craigslist but those people are so flaky!

Where else can I try to sell it at, with perhaps a better chance of selling it? Thanks! Here is a pic too... (kinda big sorry)
XXX
\
No trading/selling allowed on forum. Do not post currently listed items. Please reread our rules before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic has been covered a lot...please do a search! Also, please do not post about currently listed items for sale, whether on the forum or outside. Advertising items for sale is not allowed. Thanks!

I searched the board and found nothing.

I know selling isn't allowed in the purse forum, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask you lovely ladies where the best place to sell IS!

I listed a bag I want to sell on THE BAY and it didn't sell. I also have it listed on craigslist but those people are so flaky!

Where else can I try to sell it at, with perhaps a better chance of selling it? Thanks!