Where to sell Coach bags?

Tradesy seems a lot safer to me, so I listed a few bags. I've listed everything from harder to find vintage to NWT upper end stuff, and made sure (when possible) that my items aren't the highest priced. But I only get likes and no buyers. Does anyone have any tips?

How long have you had them for sale? Sometimes you just have to wait for the person who really wants that bag…I haven't found any connection between the number of likes a bag has and whether it sells, for my items anyways. And, not specific to Coach, but I think having 12 pictures is a good idea for most items. Close-ups of the corners, hardware, etc too.
Have you checked out the Tradesy thread in the ebay sub forum? There might be some ideas there too. Or it might scare you off lol

How long have you had them for sale? Sometimes you just have to wait for the person who really wants that bag…I haven't found any connection between the number of likes a bag has and whether it sells, for my items anyways. And, not specific to Coach, but I think having 12 pictures is a good idea for most items. Close-ups of the corners, hardware, etc too.
Have you checked out the Tradesy thread in the ebay sub forum? There might be some ideas there too. Or it might scare you off lol
Today I looked at the recent listings on Tradesy. There is a seller who just listed a bunch of Coach items. This seller has over 21,000 items on Tradesy, including over 450 Coach items, and the number is growing quickly. Giant sellers like this make it much harder for small sellers.

Today I looked at the recent listings on Tradesy. There is a seller who just listed a bunch of Coach items. This seller has over 21,000 items on Tradesy, including over 450 Coach items, and the number is growing quickly. Giant sellers like this make it much harder for small sellers.

I noticed a bunch of sellers like that too with listings after listings -- are they resellers? I prefer to buy from someone who is just clearing out their closets, etc. not these resellers.

Reactions: lovieluvslux

I saw that too!!! I usually do a daily generic search, like Coach tote, and sort by recently listed and look at what has been added since my last search. Today it was pages and pages! I prefer to buy from other purse lovers too who are downsizing or changing their collection not these mass sellers.

I use both Tradesy and Threadflip. I have had positive experiences with both. Sometimes I drop the price a lot just to move it out of my closet, since some items won't move until several months later. It's really just luck!

21,000 items? Isn't that a store?

Next question I have to ask, are they real?

never mind, found a seller, they are a store and real

Last edited: