Where to buy tiny comb for tiny purse?

Hi, Ladies

I have spent many hours looking for a pretty little comb for my beloved little evening purse. The comb can be no longer than 3.5".

Can anyone tell me where to buy one online?

TIA, gals!
Yours in purse love,
TW

Thanks, Luna. Nothing on eBay.

The only small combs I have found are for children, dogs, or biker guys.

I remember seeing the coolest, cutest little combs, enameled compacts, perfume flasks, and other purse accessories everywhere. Where did they go?

:sad:

How kind of you to look for me, Luna.

That comb is just the classy style I am looking for. Unfortunately it is about an inch too long. Sigh.........

I've even tried the baby comb & brush sets. Those combs are 5". I have googled 'til I'm bleary eyed.

Talk about shallow obsessing! But I really would love to have a darling little comb. I found the cutest little gold ballpoint pen. Only 2.5" long.

TravelingWomen said:
Hi, Ladies

I have spent many hours looking for a pretty little comb for my beloved little evening purse. The comb can be no longer than 3.5".

Can anyone tell me where to buy one online?

TIA, gals!
Yours in purse love,
TW
I love this site I always shop on this site for those "little" things we augently need! and guess what! Look what I found for you.

http://pages.tias.com/8834/PictPage/1921548314.html

Thanks, Baggaholic

That is adorable and I like the case. But it is 1/2" too long. Won't fit.

I thought I had found THE comb when I purchased a 3" jade one on eBay. It arrived yesterday. It was a piece of junk. Crooked, damaged, and discolored on one side. I rarely leave negative feedback but this comb really earned it.

I found a folding comb on Amazon.com While the right size, it is not at all cute. The promotional gift sites have cheap plastic ones. Yuck.

My quest continues!

TravelingWomen said:
Thanks, Baggaholic

That is adorable and I like the case. But it is 1/2" too long. Won't fit.

I thought I had found THE comb when I purchased a 3" jade one on eBay. It arrived yesterday. It was a piece of junk. Crooked, damaged, and discolored on one side. I rarely leave negative feedback but this comb really earned it.

I found a folding comb on Amazon.com While the right size, it is not at all cute. The promotional gift sites have cheap plastic ones. Yuck.

My quest continues!
Yeah but you can loose the case and then you'll have the room for it, lol.