Where to buy tiny comb for tiny purse?

Okay, this is going to sound weird, but try the Sanrio stores. You know Hello Kitty. I used to work there and they have alot of little combs and mirror compacts. And some aren't babyish at all. Web site is www.sanrio.com .

Thanks, Wicked, for the fold-down brush link. That looks like a great brush to take when traveling or to keep in the briefcase. I like that the bristles fold down so they wouldn't be poking into things in my briefcase.

TravelingWomen said:
Hi, Ladies

I have spent many hours looking for a pretty little comb for my beloved little evening purse. The comb can be no longer than 3.5".

Can anyone tell me where to buy one online?

TIA, gals!
Yours in purse love,
TW

I have a tortoise shell one, no frills, that I got at a beauty supply. It measures 3.25" x 2.50"

I can't find one online for the life of me... maybe someone else will know how to search better. It has an inch strip of tortoise across the top, and then the tines coming down. The tines are more like a pick thickness. I use it all the time on my bangs and past shoulder length hair. Works great!
On it reads:
di Prima H22 Handmade

^Ok, I just called the place where I got mine. It is by a company called di Prima, and they are made in Italy. She didn't have a catalog, but said if I want to bring it in, she will show the rep and order one for me.

I am looking online still for a picture of it, or something similar...

con't LOL

I found this picture. Not the same brand, or where I got it but.... It would exactly like it if you took off the handle and made the tines all the same length. Across the top it is 3.25" and from the top down the side of the tines is 2.50". Let me know if you need to get more info from my beauty supply!

http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1810/183952

I can relate...I am always looking for miniature makeup, for evening bags or small bags. I have small compacts..blush...gloss....eyeliners....but still looking for an elusive mascara..I think the only way to get a little one is when theya re in a gift with purchase.

Selena

Bjara said:
I have a tortoise shell one, no frills, that I got at a beauty supply. It measures 3.25" x 2.50"

I can't find one online for the life of me... maybe someone else will know how to search better. It has an inch strip of tortoise across the top, and then the tines coming down. The tines are more like a pick thickness. I use it all the time on my bangs and past shoulder length hair. Works great!
On it reads:
di Prima H22 Handmade

That sounds perfect. I will print your tips and go to my local beauty supply shop and ask if they can get di Prima combs.

Thank you!

Selena said:
I can relate...I am always looking for miniature makeup, for evening bags or small bags. I have small compacts..blush...gloss....eyeliners....but still looking for an elusive mascara..I think the only way to get a little one is when theya re in a gift with purchase.

Selena

The only solution I can think of for mascara is to use the old-fashioned cake kind. You add a touch of water and put it on with a brush that looks like an eyebrow brush. I used to have one that came in a tiny case. There was a cake of eyelash makeup as well as a brush in the bottom. The inside of the lid had a mirror. The whole thing was around 2"x1.5"x.25"

Another cute tool is the little Japanese makeup boxes. I have this one:
http://www.folica.com/Japonesque_5_We_d905.html
You can see other sizes on the same website.

TravelingWomen said:
That sounds perfect. I will print your tips and go to my local beauty supply shop and ask if they can get di Prima combs.

Thank you!

Let me know if you don't have any luck. I am thinking that I may order another one for myself, so I could order one for you as well.
I can take a pic of mine if you ever want to see it.