Where to buy Roger Vivier shoes?

hi anyone has the SA number???? can anyone post it??thanks......

The SA name is Luis, and he's great. The nicest SA I have ever worked with. He works at the Bal Harbour shops which is in Miami Beach. Unless you know exactly what you want, I would suggest you send him a note and let him what you are you looking for. He will send you lots of pictures and then you can order what you want and he will have your email for future info. Tell him Ms. Willey from North Carolina sent you.

Here is his ID: [email protected]
The phone number to Bal Harbour is 305.868.4344

Good luck and if you would, please post what you purchase! Love to see the goods!

Got my first pair yesterday(gommette flats, from luisaviaroma), they are soooooo stunning!!!!they run about 1/2 big tho, might be ok for flat shoes but would suggest try them on if you're ordering heels:smile:

The SA name is Luis, and he's great. The nicest SA I have ever worked with. He works at the Bal Harbour shops which is in Miami Beach. Unless you know exactly what you want, I would suggest you send him a note and let him what you are you looking for. He will send you lots of pictures and then you can order what you want and he will have your email for future info. Tell him Ms. Willey from North Carolina sent you.

Here is his ID: [email protected]
The phone number to Bal Harbour is 305.868.4344

Good luck and if you would, please post what you purchase! Love to see the goods!

Thanks for info. Will e-mail him now!

Got them! Thank you! Trying to figure out how to share the pictures with you all...

Yes, he is great and sends lots of pictures based on what you are looking for. Did you get any particular shoes? I have the beige flat sandals and love them! Also got them in black patent with rose gold buckle.

Those pink ballets are so cute! I keep thinking about them... Hmm...

Thanks for sharing the pictures!