Where to buy Roger Vivier shoes?

Hmm, I wonder if he's on vacation? The store manager should be checking his email though. Can you try phoning the store? That happened to me when I was trying to get a pair shoes shipped. Luis said he would do it after the weekend but when I didn't hear from him, I called the store and was told he had gone on vacation. But the manager took care of everything so it all worked out in the end.

But I agree with willeyi, Luis is great otherwise. :smile:

hi yes he finally get back to me. he said he is away for few days. And we'll get back to me once he is back to the store.

sleepyl0verxgrl said:
hi yes he finally get back to me. he said he is away for few days. And we'll get back to me once he is back to the store.

Super! Yes. It's good to get on his list if you buy from him. He'll email you pics of new collections.

willeyi said:
Super! Yes. It's good to get on his list if you buy from him. He'll email you pics of new collections.

I am wondering wat is the store policy like for the Roger vivier store ? I went to Saks today n tried on the shoes but it seems like they run bigger . So I want to know if I be able to return or exchange if it dont fit ??

I am wondering wat is the store policy like for the Roger vivier store ? I went to Saks today n tried on the shoes but it seems like they run bigger . So I want to know if I be able to return or exchange if it dont fit ??

Hi.. yes, you can return but they have a better system at the boutique. Ask Luis to send you shoes on memo. What he does for me is I ask for shoes and sizes I am considering buying. He will ask for a credit card for good faith, but he will only charge you for the shoes you keep. He also inlcudes a return shipping label so you can send back what you don't want.

It works great for me especially for new styles where I don't know my size. I usually get two sizes and then keep the one I want. Or two colors or whatever. Ask Luis about that.

Oh oh oh... and after you buy, remind him to put you on his mailing list. He just sent out a bunch of photos of the cruise colors... kind of neon colors. Once you buy, you'll be on his list for new colors, private sales, etc. He's really great. I have bought from RV in NYC before and Saks as well. Both are lame. You are a one time transaction to them. Luis at Bal Harbour is fantastic.

Good luck and please post pics!

Good luck!

Hi.. yes, you can return but they have a better system at the boutique. Ask Luis to send you shoes on memo. What he does for me is I ask for shoes and sizes I am considering buying. He will ask for a credit card for good faith, but he will only charge you for the shoes you keep. He also inlcudes a return shipping label so you can send back what you don't want.

It works great for me especially for new styles where I don't know my size. I usually get two sizes and then keep the one I want. Or two colors or whatever. Ask Luis about that.

Oh oh oh... and after you buy, remind him to put you on his mailing list. He just sent out a bunch of photos of the cruise colors... kind of neon colors. Once you buy, you'll be on his list for new colors, private sales, etc. He's really great. I have bought from RV in NYC before and Saks as well. Both are lame. You are a one time transaction to them. Luis at Bal Harbour is fantastic.

Good luck and please post pics!

Good luck!

:biggrin: ok sounds pretty good. It just that he send me some shoes but the one i want dont really have my size so. Do you mind forward me the cruise new collections?? he just send it out today?

sleepyl0verxgrl said:
:biggrin: ok sounds pretty good. It just that he send me some shoes but the one i want dont really have my size so. Do you mind forward me the cruise new collections?? he just send it out today?

Hi... Yes... Happy to do so, but it's huge with lots of pics so can you please PM me your email and it'll be fastest that way.

mayski said:
Please someone share experience with comfort level of Roger V. Flats? I have 3 pairs of Tory Burch flats and they all hurt my feet.

I have the Gommas and love all mine. Very comfy. However, the most comfortable ballets ever to me are Chanel.