Where do you get your cashmere?

I've found I really like Aqua at Bloomingdales for the price point, and I do purchase Jcrew's, however, I think its important to feel theirs now, so I don't just order it online anymore.

Reactions: keodi
I bought 3 l&t cashmere sweaters last October & they are great. Really soft, thick & great jewel tone colors. The styles were a little more current with cowl necks, flowy cardis and fitted vnecks. Great price point too since I bought them when they were doing a 20% off coupon event. In comparison with other store brands (macys, nm, saks, nordstrom) these were by far my favorite. I find that store brand cashmere varies year to year so it is important to see the quality in store before purchase.

I have several jcrew from 8+ years ago, but I've been disappointed with jcrew's quality recently.

I bought 3 l&t cashmere sweaters last October & they are great. Really soft, thick & great jewel tone colors. The styles were a little more current with cowl necks, flowy cardis and fitted vnecks. Great price point too since I bought them when they were doing a 20% off coupon event. In comparison with other store brands (macys, nm, saks, nordstrom) these were by far my favorite. I find that store brand cashmere varies year to year so it is important to see the quality in store before purchase.

I have several jcrew from 8+ years ago, but I've been disappointed with jcrew's quality recently.

Thank you.

I have tried high and low brand from Brunello Cucinelli, TSE, neiman's marcus label, Sutton, H&M. Brunello Cucinelli comes first and TSE second. NM is a big no. Rip easily. Sutton is average. H&M is the lowest. I bought it and when I was about to wash it already a hole on it. I was sure when I tried it on at the store, there was no hole. Hopefully I was right because I don't want to make bad reviews. I fixed it using Bo Nash powder and worked wonderfully. It pills easily as well. So, H&M is preferable for sleep or under down jacket that I usually don't take it off during snowy winter.

I have cashmere from Repeat (three cardigans) and one from a Finnish brand called Arela. I also got a wool cashmere blend from Burberry Brit. I think Repeat is great value and high quality for the money. The knit looks fine, it is as new when combed and wears well and seems to last forever.

Reactions: catweazle