Where do you get your cashmere?

Exxotic1

Aug 28, 2011
Hello. I'm in need of some classic/investment pieces so I figure a woman can't go wrong with cashmere...right?

I'm looking for V-necks and long sleeve tee's in several colors: black, blue, camel, etc. that I plan to wear with some Louis Vuitton or Hermes scarves...that I can dress up or down.

What's your favorite source for cashmere? I was thinking Saks or J. Crew??? Please share your intel! THANKS.:smile:

Reactions: Namwan-
The best quality and selection I've found by far is Eric Bompard (Paris). They do sell online but sizing can be a bit tricky; they do provide measurements for each individual garment though which helps. Huge variety of styles and colors; quality imho is better than JCrew, etc.

Reactions: Passerine123
Thanks! I've got some websites to peruse. I checked the Vince website earlier and am going to order some fabulous fur trimmed $400+ sweater...

It was love at first sight! WOW. Wasn't looking for that but it's too gorgeous not to have.

The best quality and selection I've found by far is Eric Bompard (Paris). They do sell online but sizing can be a bit tricky; they do provide measurements for each individual garment though which helps. Huge variety of styles and colors; quality imho is better than JCrew, etc.

Agree. This is the best I've seen. For the classic V Neck sweaters, size up one size from what you'd wear in something like Banana republic or JCrew