Where do u put your bbag in restaurant?

don't laugh:Push: but I carry a nylon bag with me at all times. And when I'm seated in a restaurant, I'll put my bag in it and let it sit next to me. C'mon people you're sporting a 1k bag. Can't just put it on a naked floor:nogood:

Haha you sound like me! I carry plastic grocery bags in all of my purses..and whenever it's rainy I pull those out and plump my purses into them. My boyfriend's always laughing at me saying what's the point of having a $1k+ purse if you're gonna lug it around in a Publix grocery bag :P

in Moscow, most restaurant have special little chairs for your bags! it is so adorable, the ones at Pushkine are the cutest, here's a picture i took of my jumbo flap at GQ restaurant, sorry it's not a balenciaga but it's just to show how the chair looks.

DSC03740.jpg

DSC03742.jpg

(TERRIBLE quality, i lost my blackberry extension cord!!)

Sorry to say that I have been known to put it on my lap and then lay my COAT over the top of it , and pull the tablecloth over the entire hump..so the end result is that I not only look eccentric, but also VERY bloated or very pregnant!

in Moscow, most restaurant have special little chairs for your bags! it is so adorable, the ones at Pushkine are the cutest, here's a picture i took of my jumbo flap at GQ restaurant, sorry it's not a balenciaga but it's just to show how the chair looks.

DSC03740.jpg

DSC03742.jpg

(TERRIBLE quality, i lost my blackberry extension cord!!)

That is so cute! I wish they has those here!! Great idea!

Ideally, she gets her own chair :nuts:

In a less than perfect situation, she is hung on the back of my chair.

WORSE case scenario, she goes in my lap with a napkin over her.

At a restaurant a few weeks ago, the table we were given did not have any extra seats and the chairs were not conducive to hanging a bag on. I wasn't quite sure what to do when I noticed that there was an empty wooden high chair a few feet away...I ended up dragging it over and placing my Bal in that during dinner. I think its actually quite fitting considering my Bal is my "baby."

If possible, it will have a chair of its own..if not then i usually put it behind me when im sitting or sitting on my lap with loads of napkins!

One of the reasons I like Manila - waiters will drag an extra chair over to your table for your bag to sit on:smile: Otherwise she goes on my lap under my napkin, or behind me if there's nowhere else to put it. I don't hang it on my chair (afraid someone will kidnap my precious!) but if DH is in front of me then I may hang it on his - this way I have my eyes on it all the time:smile:

And purse hooks are great (if I can only remember to bring mine!). Just be sure to check how much weight they're made to carry. My favorite is from http://www.couturecaddy.com/index.html

Haha you sound like me! I carry plastic grocery bags in all of my purses..and whenever it's rainy I pull those out and plump my purses into them. My boyfriend's always laughing at me saying what's the point of having a $1k+ purse if you're gonna lug it around in a Publix grocery bag :P

:yahoo: yay I'm not the only one. Bless the multifunctional grocerybags. Fold and go :lol:

Oh gosh, compared to those who have posted, I am tough on my bags!

I prefer on a chair. If that's not available on the back of the chair is fine. If neither is available, I'll do a quick scan of the floor and place it directly on the floor.

For me, there's no point in having something if I can't use it the way I want to. I'm not careless, but I don't make any additional effort.

I had a Vuitton vachetta Alma and it was very delicate. After a year of anxiety and "process" every time I took it out, I sold it. Pretty as it was, it wasn't worth it.

Normally on a chair if available, behind my back (I avoid this as much as possible as thieves are able to snatch it w/o you knowing), & I just purchased a pursehook from *bay yesterday... I'm going to try it out and see how it goes. ;)

At dinner tonight in a local restaurant they tried to seat us at a table with only 3 chairs (there were three of us), but I was carrying my Hook Duffle and I asked to sit at a different table with 4 chairs so my bag could go on a chair (I live in the burbs where I'm sure there are few Bal's and I'm sure the waitress thought I was nuts - husband is used to it). I've also hooked my bag on the back of my chair but look to see who's behind me (if it's kids, no way is it going there). if no chair/room on seat, it goes on my lap. Flying is a challenge sometimes - I want to have my bag (cause my stuff is in it) with me on the plane, but don't particularly want it sitting on the floor -I've taken the sleeper bag and put it in that before and it works - you get an odd look or two, but hey - I'm just protecting my "baby".