Where do u put your bbag in restaurant?

I tuck my bag behind me on the chair if it's big enough or I leave in on my lap with a few layers of napkins on top. I never hang it behind the chair because I'm super duper paranoid that the waiter/waitress would happen to trip and spill food or drinks all over my bag. I know the chances of that happening are rare but I'm still paranoid. I definitely need to invest in a purse hook. I've seen them at accessory stores like Claire's and Icing before relatively cheap.

I am an idiot. My first bbag's (Sahara, of course) debut outing was a professional luncheon in an old hotel ballroom. I was extremely paranoid about putting her on the dirty ballroom carpet so I felt like I had won the lottery when no one showed up to occupy the chair next to me. Snap! She's safe!
When the inedible entree came, I took one bite and pushed the overcooked rubber chicken aside in indignant disgust and thereby, of course, proceeded to knock my grease laden fork off my plate onto the precious vacant chair displaying the newest love of my life. The fork (aka devil incarnate) bounced off the front side (of course) of my baby and thudded to the floor. I yelped in dispair (with my boss casting confused stares at me) and gathered up my bag and caressed her while professing my apologies for the two lovely grease stains on her lovely face. After 10 minutes of vigorous rubbing with a white cloth napkin and looking like a mad woman, she was perfect again.
Whew.:sweatdrop: I love cloth napkins, in so many ways. Next time, I use it a preventive measure rather than a restorative device. LOL.
Can you say just a little bit crazy? :wacko:

I pray that there are corners on the chair where I can hook my bbag. If not, I've been known to put it in the back of my seat even if I have to be a little uncomfortable for the meal. lol

you are just like me, some of my collegues laugh at me because i share my chair with my bag behind. i'd never put my b bag on the floor no matter what!!!

i've been looking for a good purse hook...does the price difference on those things really make that big of a difference? I see ones for 9.99 and ones for like 50 bucks. I just wanna make sure I get a good one, so my bag don't plop onto the floor in the middle of my meal. Cuz I will spit out what's in my mouth and scream. =)

Btw, for now, I put it on a chair, or in my lap with a napkin over it. =P

I usually will put the bag behind my chair when I'm a restaurant or even use a purse hook and even better if there's an empty chair next to mind.
I'll never leave my bag on the floor even it's carpeted. I'll rather leave it on my lap and actually very used to it too, especially in a food court.

I put her either on my lap with a napkin over, or behind me on the chair. Even when she's behind me on the chair, I look around from time to time to ensure no waitress/waiter gets too close when walking behind my chair! haha.

don't laugh:Push: but I carry a nylon bag with me at all times. And when I'm seated in a restaurant, I'll put my bag in it and let it sit next to me. C'mon people you're sporting a 1k bag. Can't just put it on a naked floor:nogood:

If there is an extra seat at the table, I usually put it there and then tuck the chair in so nothing will splatter onto it (I know this is a little excessive haha). Otherwise, I do what many of you ladies do, and leave it on my seat behind me even though it makes for a slightly uncomfortable meal.