Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

Oh, that's to bad. Lets hope its better this time.

It was a little better as I got two one-hour breaks to walk around. I actually had a free evening, but since in my position business travel is a rare opportunity to build relationships, I ended up going to dinner with much older colleagues who I think are kind of jaded about travel. We had sushi in Barcelona . . .

It was a little better as I got two one-hour breaks to walk around. I actually had a free evening, but since in my position business travel is a rare opportunity to build relationships, I ended up going to dinner with much older colleagues who I think are kind of jaded about travel. We had sushi in Barcelona . . .

Where did you for Sushi? I'm a huge Sushi lover and I haven't kept up if there's any new good places for that in Barcelona.

Where did you for Sushi? I'm a huge Sushi lover and I haven't kept up if there's any new good places for that in Barcelona.

I don't know the name, but I wouldn't particularly recommend it. It is right on the beach next to some swanky hotels and was that kind of not-bad but nothing-special tourist fare. As a sushi lover you would be disappointed.

Guess it is time to start thinking about 2013.

Technically, we will still be in Germany on January 1, 2013 so that starts the travel year (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) for the holidays - CAN'T wait!

Trying to plan a girls trip to the Caribbean at the end of January.
Cruise to Key West and Cozumel for Easter booked today.
Maui and Oahu in September are confirmed.
And there will be something for Thanksgiving or Christmas 2013 but that is usually a big trip so I need some time to think about it - i.e. see if I like being someplace cold versus warm over the holidays.

Off to new York next Monday (10th ) for a week bye bye England I can't wait

2013-

Dubai in feb
Paris in April
Madrid in April
Miami (possibly may)
Travelling America for 2 months in July

So far, it's St. Lucia/Martinique in May.

Then we're back in Europe in September. Three options on that: Budapest /Ljubljana, Berlin/Lviv or London/Dubai.

We'll have to see what happens with the visa situation in the Emirates.

Hi, I'm new to this purseforum... I'm going to Hong Kong and Thailand in a few weeks, I'm wondering if Chanel is cheaper at duty free in those countries or I better buy in Canada?
Also how come I can't post in Antithetic this...

This was a busy year, travel wise:

January: Manhattan
February: Toronto
April: Boston
May: Manhattan
June: Paris, Brussels
August: Barbados, Winnipeg
September: Montreal
October: Vancouver
December: Toronto