Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

So far this year, we have been to Dublin (New Years), Milan (March), Up far north of Scotland (April) then Manchester (April), New York + Chicago (July) ....... no more vacations till next year!! Thank goodness for airmiles!!!

March: Lots of California and Las Vegas
April: Honolulu and Hilo, Hawaii
June: San Diego and Newport Beach
September: San Diego
November: San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles

Well, we had a bunch of upcoming trips planned, but have decided to buy a house....so travel is being considerably scaled back.

All we have upcoming is Paris/Amsterdam in May '13 where I am the director of a study abroad program.

Oh, and I have a conference in Seattle in April.

Well, we had a bunch of upcoming trips planned, but have decided to buy a house....so travel is being considerably scaled back.

All we have upcoming is Paris/Amsterdam in May '13 where I am the director of a study abroad program.

Very exiting with a House! So, no cruises either?

...but houses are good too! Gives you an excuse to visit or revisit places to help you furnish it;)

This year was fairly quiet:

Milano, Italy
Berlin, Germany
Dubai, UAE
Valencia, Venezuela
Rome, Italy (November)
Morocco (TBC - December)

Next year there will be a few trips to Europe and probably USA and Maldives

Nice year for me:

Three weeks in PA with my family (three trips) so some Woodbery commons shopping!

Local conferences in Raleigh and Greensboro

London for Olympics and then a week in Ireland afterward

Portland Oregon

Carolina panthers cruise to Haiti Cozumel and Jamaica on Allure of the seas (too big IMHO)

Still left: St. Louis next month and Germany Austria and Switzerland for two weeks in December. Trying to squeeze in charleston for my birthday in December. And another trip to pa for thanksgiving/ my high school reunion