Where are the Inferno Stellinas!!

Nooooo I wish, we are like the US more or less, just hotter, something like California I think.
Summer is just starting, that's why we switched to summer clock. It's not THAT hot yet but it's getting there, July and August are the worst, hot and humid and disgusting. :yucky:
It doesn't get too wintery here either, no snow, not alot of rain and not too cold, some winter days are acutally hot and real sunny.

wow your summer starts early??? you even have a summer time?? we dont have that or day light savings :P Cali is hot and dry during summers.. here its hot and humid much like yours :yucky:lol

Iwhere the weather is wacked lol ..it rains unannounced in the weirdest places like the when your driving on the road..it rains..then like less than a mile its dry ...lol

And that is different from Colorado how? Seriously before I moved here I'd never seen weather like this. I can't count the number of times I've seen it pouring rain in my back yard and the front yard is completely dry!

My favorite is the "thundersnows" (thunderstorm when it's snowing) or when the sun is our shining brightly and it's snowing.

Speaking of snow I am hoping this is Winter's last gasp, we are in the midst of near blizzard conditions again today... it was 60 yesterday and scheduled to be 60 tomorrow....

My favorite is the "thundersnows" (thunderstorm when it's snowing) or when the sun is our shining brightly and it's snowing.

That sounds pretty cool, I love snow, I wish we'd get some.

vmasterz- Yeah we have a loooooong summer, atleast 5 months, fun. :yucky:
It's really dry sometimes as well, depends when and where, a big part of the country is "a desert" so it's DRY as hell, I live on the coast line so it's more humid, on the plus side I get to have a beach 5 minutes driving from my house. :smile:

DreamsOfToki:ok..i guess it wasnt that wacked lol hahah...wow thundersnows? lol at least you have snow..we dont :sad: haha..yikes I cant believe you still have snow and its almost summer!

Snoopa: whoa..5 months of summer? geezzz thats going to be blazing hot! at least you live on 5 mins away from a beach :biggrin: how cool!

haha..yikes I cant believe you still have snow and its almost summer!

Summer here is July and August. Fall is September October November. December and January are the "mild" part of winter, them March and April are when we get the most snow. May can be really rainy. June is a toss up.

When I moved here from Virigina it took me at least 5 years to realize April was not spring yet!! But overall the weather is better here... because of the lack of humidity a 40 degree day feels warmer than a 65 degree back in VA. I only have to wear a heavy winter coat a few times a year (today would be one of them!) and I keep the short sleeved t-shirts out all year long cause we have lots of 70 degree days even in the "winter" (Of course I also keep the long sleeved stuff out all year long for those freakishly cold 40 degree "summer evenings" as well)

I rather stay home with the A/C on, or go to the mall and shop... with the A/C on. :graucho:

It does get hot, I think around 100°F, at some parts it goes up to 105-110°F I think, I'm not sure about the Celcius-Fahrenheit conversion. :rolleyes:

I don't think I could live without it, I have such a hard time when it's hot, even walking out to the car, and from the car to the mall, so HOT. :s

We hardly have fall and spring, so it's May-Sept = summer, you could say Oct is somewhere between summer and fall, then Dec-Feb it's "winter", :lol: and March and April are winter-spring-summer, one day it's hot and so dry it makes your eyes pop, and the next it's raining and kinda chilly.

Cool, snowing in April! I never saw snow. Here is like summer all year and from September to November is Hurracane season. (Sorry for be off-topic)

It's miserable. White out conditions all day today. My husband may not make it home tonight (I just hope he does not get stuck - last year I had to call S&R to find him!!!) And if my fence (5 foot high) gets drifted over again the dogs are on house arrest until it melts. Right now I can't see the fence to tell how much has drifted up against it, it's that bad out!!