Where are the Inferno Stellinas!!

Oh yeah the sushis are great! They are like sushi experts! Oh the sizes for the burgers over there is much smaller than the our McD's here...it feels like Im eating those mini burgers :P

Yeah, I've come to realize every McDonald's is different, even the taste (back when I ate meat), like in London they have bean-burger and it tastes just like their McChicken, that was weird. :wlae: Best McChicken I had was surprisingly here.

I've been tryin to learn how to make sushi, I tried a couple of time but only got the "regular" ones right, the inside/out was a total mess. :shame:

Yeah your right every McD's are different...even their menu as well you might see some food that is offered there but not here...so thats pretty interesting :biggrin:

Yeah I dont know how to make the inside out sushi, thats hard haha...ooooh Maya...maybe youre our sushi expert? :lol:

vmasterz- You've been to Japan? I'm jealous.
What kinda food do they have there? (other than sushi :love: ).

Eejit - I agree 100%, I rather have 2 bags I love and use than 10 bags I'm 'EHH' about.

They have a lot. Lots of noodles - soba, somen, udon, ramen - all can be prepared in different ways. Tempura, okonomiyaki (YUM), takoyaki, curry (Japanese style), differently prepared fish, etc. WONDERFUL desserts!! You can't compare their cakes to American ones. The frosting tastes totally different and nowhere as sweet and just so much better. The candies are way better than America too. I'll tell you one thing, though, some of their fruits are on the WAY expensive side - especially melons. Those are typically fruits you buy when you go to someone's house and give as an offering.

Man, I miss food from Japan... but Hawaii is as close as you'll get to authentic Japanese food outside of Japan so I'm not too sad. There are just some things they have out there that I can't get here.

I dont like american cakes and candy as it is, too sweet and artificial, I only like M&M's and stuff like that.
I once tried a pop-tart and it was terrible :yucky: , it had some creamy strawberry stuff in it, I couldn't eat it.

Fish ain't my thing either, but noodles and fruits... :nuts:

I've been to Thailand and the pineapples there are just delicious and cost next to nothing, we don't have pineapples here (just really bad ones, small and kinda dry) so I was so excited about it.
It's funny that in Japan the fruits are expensive, but everything's kinda expensive there, no? :shrugs:

What kinda food do you miss?

Hey vmasterz have you seen this?

NWT Tokidoki for LeSportsac Inferno Stellina Bag

Not really nice print cut on the front
But It's got the blue devil and watermelon guy at the back!
There still could be hope after all! ;)

Yes Ive seen it :biggrin: ...yeah the front aint all that great..but the back is :roflmfao:

Maya:Nah, Im not into sweets a much :P..but I love the Japanese apples! They taste soo good! To get a taste of Japan here, I always got to a restaurant called Rotary Sushi--the sushi masters are from Japan:graucho:

snoopa: aw you didnt like the poptarts? lol ...taste ok to me..but not for everyday munchies :P Hawaii has lots of pineapples dont they Maya:confused1: :graucho: We have pineapples grown here locally, but Im not sure how sweet are they since Im not into pineapples as much..:biggrin:

w00t?! Pineapples are the greatest! one of my favourite fruits. I wish we had them growing here, but it's too dry i think.

No I really didn't like it, it was weird and mooshy.
I don't think I like Hershey's either, I like chocolate from Italy and Belgium etc., like Milka and Nutella, oooh yummm!

hmm my fav fruits are strawberries, Japanese apples, and oranges :biggrin: Hersheys are ok, but I like the dark chocolate better..its much sweeter. Never tried foreign chocolate before...except for the that Tolberlone (forgot the spelling), I think that was from Germany? :shrugs:

Toblerone is great too, I love the little nougat pieces in it (which reminds me, I also hate Reese's pieces, I don't like peanut butter in my chocolate), I think it's swiss though, but Germany has some great chocolate too. :heart:

Oh its Swiss? :lol: my bad! I think those are hazelnuts in it? Aw I like Reeses :biggrin: but not often...the candies that I like to eat is usually Haribo Gummy GoldBears (ha this one is from Spain?) and M&M's, Kit Kat. Seldom do I eat Skittles, Reeses and Crunch. I dont like the 3 Musketeers :yucky: :lol:

M&M's and Kitkat! I like both. Also Mars and Twix, I think it's from the same factory as M&M's.

Toblerone has honey+almonds nougat pieces in it, no?
Don't care what it is- it's delicious. :love:

Ah Ferrero Rocher is great, but I hate the nuts in there though, I always throw it away after eating all the chocolate around it.

"Filled with chocolate cream and honey-almond nougat..."
I read this on the Toblerone website, but I'm not sure if it applies to ALL the toblerones or just the pralines.

Oh there's Kinder ofcourse, I'm not crazy about their surprise eggs (only the surprise), but I love their Happy Hippos, a Hippo full of chocolatey heaven. :wlae: