Where are all the ladies that were getting Miroirs today?

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Refering to all the ladies who posted in this thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/who-going-pick-up-their-miroir-bags-tomorrow-69109.html

that they are picking up their Miroirs today.. SHOW US!! I'm not getting mine until later as a friend in the US is buying it for me and sending it... So within 2 weeks it should be here (silver speedy) So all the lucky girls who posted they are picking it up today, please share your pictures so I can drool over them until it's my time :wlae:

I'm in the same position as you habibty, I'll be lucky if I get it before christmas, that is if I get it at all. I would love to see all the pretty pictures to tide me over :girlsigh:

I think posts will be coming in later tonight :yes: It's still morning here in California (the malls have just opened up) and if I remember correctly, 3-4 of the ladies who are picking up these bags are located here.

As of this morning, the store at KOP said they hadn't received ANY yet. But they kept saying not to worry, that I will get one when it comes in. The Saks store said they have only received 1 bag so far. I'm flying to Philly on saturday, so hopefully I'll get my bag while I'm there.