Where are all the ladies that were getting Miroirs today?

I just received a call from LV in Aspen about my new Gold Speedy!! Wo..Yeah!! :yahoo: They will ship it to me today, so I expected to receive it by Monday...

I'm so exciting...!!!!!!:yahoo:

*no more cry for meeeeee......* :roflmfao:

Just got home from picking up my Silver Speedy and that cute Silver Disco Ball keychain.No time for pictures now,I've got some more Christmas shopping to finish up this afternoon.

Just got my call.... the silver speedy has been rung up!! I passed on a silver pochette, I have three little ones 5 and under and I just don't have a pochette lifestyle these days! Luckily I scored the speedy, and a disco keychain

:yahoo:

My BF just got THE CALL!!! There's going to be a gold speedy waiting for me when I get off the plane in Philly on saturday! Don't worry KathyD, the same store that just called, also told us 1 hour ago, that they hadn't received the bags in yet!...shady?

I let my LV guru talk me out of a Miroir bag -- the Pap is too young, the rest too big and bold for me, and the Pochette completely useless -- and into getting another Damier travel bag by the end of the year. woo and hoo!

I just received a call from LV in Aspen about my new Gold Speedy!! Wo..Yeah!! :yahoo: They will ship it to me today, so I expected to receive it by Monday...

I'm so exciting...!!!!!!:yahoo:

*no more cry for meeeeee......* :roflmfao:

I am SO HAPPY for you!! I know how much you wanted it!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :heart: :drool:

They said that they had the gold pochette on hold for me but I did not wanted the gold. I wanted the silver. He said that I asked for the gold. SO NOT TRUE! I asked for the SILVER! I'm a little upset right now.
I will be going there tomorrow to seewhat's up because I couldn't make it today.

Oh, and BTW he was kinda' rude.

My BF just got THE CALL!!! There's going to be a gold speedy waiting for me when I get off the plane in Philly on saturday! Don't worry KathyD, the same store that just called, also told us 1 hour ago, that they hadn't received the bags in yet!...shady?
Thanks for the encouragement. :crybaby: I haven't had any luck at all today. :hysteric: I so wanted a speedy. It doesn't matter if it's silver or gold at this point. I think they are both equally pretty.