when you purchase a bag at LV..

I usually get boxes even for little things like agenda refills without asking. I think it largely depends on the SA, when I got my MC alma they just put the plain LV brown paper around it - no box.:cursing: I didn't know better then so didn't ask. I think something as expensive as the alma should've automatically been put in a box.

I always receive a box with everything I buy from accessories to bags. The SA did ask me the first time I purchased there whether I liked having things gift wrapped/boxed and I said yes. Since then, they've never asked and have always put them in boxes with the leather twine or that sparkly white/silver ribbon.

They do ask....but I hate those boxes b/c its not useful to me at all....only my first purchase did I say yes...but some SA do seem not to ask at all.....I noticed....

i saw they do sell the LV boxes on auction sites

god knows the SA are making $ out of the boxes

for all i care, I am buying authentic LV and should not be treated like fakes!

I guess its not just abt the box issue but the whole package of buying from high end boutiques.

they should not place authentic LV directly in paperbags with no proper packaging!

its the little details and attention that we ladies love:smile:

I always get my purchases boxed, and about a month ago one of the SA's even tied it with last years ribbon (the white one). I was surprised to see it! I think last year I even started collecting those! However I went to the San Francisco store the other day and it was the first time that I did not recieve a box. I didn't realize it until I left the store, but I went back down there to get one.