when you purchase a bag at LV..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ..do you always receive the box??
    My store only put the purse with the dustbag in a Vuitton paper bag!
    Could i ask SA to give me one?
    i'm so jealous when you all show yours:crybaby:

2. the Only box i got was for my PTI wallet and i was given the box upon my request,,as for my bags,they put them into the dust bag + envelop and place them in LV's shopping Bag ...

i guess its TOTALLY OK if u asked them to supply u with a bag for ur purchases =)

3. I didnt get a box for my duomo just a dustbag. But I returned to the store 2 days later to ask for the box and they gave one to me no questions asked.

4. they always give me the box :smile:

so i get the bag, box and paperbag :smile:

5. Thanks girls!
    i too received boxes only for the accessories..i ask me why they don't give the box as normal praxis:shrugs:

6. I get the dust bag, box & paper bag & any catalogs they have at that time

7. My first time purchasing LV, I asked just in case.

It was very busy in the store that day, and my SA hadn't been the most friendly person, but when I asked he smiled nicely and said: "But of course!"

...and then I asked for the Christmas ribbon. haha, he said that Everybody had asked for them, and they had run out :sad:

8. You're so lucky:lol:

9. no they don't but i'm sure if the SA is nice they will give u one if u ask. i didnt know u can get boxes until i joined this forum, since i always ask for boxes with my purchase

10. I didn't really care for the boxes so they just put it in the dustbag & the paper bag. I didn't know if you had to ask for them or what until I bought my BH and the SA asked if I wanted a box. I also got them automatically when i bought accessories.

11. my SA normally know that i love LV boxes as much as i love LV pieces so she always give me one :love:

*i actually love to stack the boxes and consider it as a part of my collection* :shame: :biggrin:

12. with box, tags, dustbag, paperbag.......

IMG_0249 (Small).JPG IMG_0122 (Small).JPG IMG_0274 (Small).JPG

13. go ask your SA for one, i'm sure you'd get it:flowers:

14. Definetly ask for one....Sometimes I think they're trying to be cheap by not giving one out (like they need to save money lol).........it should be a courtesy to ask all customers if they'd like a box!

15. at LV here i will normally asked " can you put inside a box pls ?" then she walked into the store room and few minutes later she came out with a LV paper bag (box inside of coz,,)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice