when you purchase a bag at LV..

oh..thing is...i did request...but the SA just refuse to give *sigh*

I would ask for a manager next time, if I were you. As a matter of fact, I would call them and tell them to have those boxes ready for you to pick up!:yes: If they claim they're out of them, then tell them to order one and have them call you when it gets in at NO COST, of course.;)

My SA automatically puts my purchase in a gift box :yes: . Not only that, if the purse I was interested in comes in a dust bag with a flap, I always request to have them change it to a "draw string" dust bag. With the price that we pay for any LV piece, I think we should be able to request whatever soothes our soul! ;)

the manager and the SA says wapity never comes with a box

but i see in here n asked around..everyone has a box thou

My wapity came in a box :sad:

I almost always get boxes, sometimes when someone new is helping me, I won't...when handed the bag, I look down and hand it back, and say...oh, so sorry, I need a box, thanks

I bought the groom bandeau and didn't ask for the box, but I asked to have it gift-wrapped. Then it didn't come with the box. So that won't always help you. I'd specifically ask for a box.

Hubby got a box, dustbag, and paper bag with the framboise agenda he bought me. And then the SA also gave him some of the new catalogs and put all of that, including the smaller paper bag holding my boxed agenda, into a bigger paper bag without him even asking or knowing to ask. It depends on the SA, I think.

for the most part, i usually get a box with the purchase. no matter how big or small. but there was this one time at nj, garden state, i bought the denim mini pleaty bag and all i got was the dustbag. i thought it was really wierd that there was no box. so i asked for a box. my gosh...she gave me the smallest box. i felt like she forced the bag into the small box.

Oh, sweetie, don't be jealous!!

I always have to ask my SAs to include one:sad:

I don't know why they just don't automatically give you one...probably want to save 10 cents by not giving a box to everyone who doesn't ask for one!! :sad:

I have purchased 3 LV bags both here and in Paris - I have never been given or offered a box, nor did I ever ask for one - IMO, I just know now to request the drawstring dust covers - which sometimes have to be requested - that is all I care about - no room for big boxes in my closet.