When you have to work hard to buy your own LV...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Xmas to you LVpug!! :smile:
I think people on the LV board are just a tad bit miff!! love reading your thread, so dont be discourage if you some people disagree!:smile:

thank you:yes: !! did not mean to strike a chord...never thought that I would spark a debate unintentionally...who knew?? would have never expressed my feelings if I knew people would get miffed..... I do not want people to be upset for nothing....it seems kind of silly and pointless....:wtf: ohh well such is life you cannot please everyone....

hmmm why is it when a hot topic thread comes around, christmas is brought up?!?! muahaha

not ALL of us here celebrate christmas, xmas has absolutly nothing to do with louis vuitton people!!!

I don't really celebrate Christmas either, but I don't see anything wrong with asking everyone to respect each other, especially if it's Christmas, it's that time of the year that everyone should be good-spirited.
It's not like I'll get offended if someone asks me to be nicer to others during Christmastime when I don't celebrate Christmas!

hmmm why is it when a hot topic thread comes around, christmas is brought up?!?! muahaha

not ALL of us here celebrate christmas, xmas has absolutly nothing to do with louis vuitton people!!!

Absolutely nothing to do with LV!!

It has everything to do with being kind to each other, and your fellow man no matter what they celebrate, what they look like, what their opinions are, or what bag is hanging from their shoulder.

It has everything to do with wishing people well, and good luck, and keeping site of the thoughts that at this time of year especially we should remember all those who have less than we do.

Absolutely nothing to do with LV!!

It has everything to do with being kind to each other, and your fellow man no matter what they celebrate, what they look like, what their opinions are, or what bag is hanging from their shoulder.

It has everything to do with wishing people well, and good luck, and keeping site of the thoughts that at this time of year especially we should remember all those who have less than we do.

Wonderful! :nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.