When is the next Chanel Sale?

Super new to this - but looking for a Chanel bag - sorry if there is a thread somewhere else - you can direct me if there is. But how does it work? My NM doesnt seem to have Chanel bags? Is it just every so often they carry them? Any help/advice would be great!

If your NM doesn't have bags now, they won't bring them in just for a sale. Sales are twice a year and only on a very small selection of seasonal bags, never classics. :smile:

Hi do u think if I call the boutique and asked when is their sale will the SA let me know when they having the sale or they just will say they don't have any knowledge of when the sale will be?

Sorry I am new to this

Chanel sales are in Jun but will SAs know what bags go on sales prior to that? I have something in mind and just don't want to buy seasonal bags now that end up in sales

Super new to this - but looking for a Chanel bag - sorry if there is a thread somewhere else - you can direct me if there is. But how does it work? My NM doesnt seem to have Chanel bags? Is it just every so often they carry them? Any help/advice would be great!

Newbie to Chanel here too. I was looking for the GST with gold hardware (this would be my first purchase.) I called the local NM and the SA there actually redirected me to another NM location as that location has the boutique section just in case I couldn't wait and and wanted the bag asap. The SA at NM further told me that if there is an item I wanted, she can order it as long as its available. Perhaps you can try that route if you're looking for a specific bag?

Glad to have found this forum - all the info on here has been amazing especially to a new person. :o)

Newbie to Chanel here too. I was looking for the GST with gold hardware (this would be my first purchase.) I called the local NM and the SA there actually redirected me to another NM location as that location has the boutique section just in case I couldn't wait and and wanted the bag asap. The SA at NM further told me that if there is an item I wanted, she can order it as long as its available. Perhaps you can try that route if you're looking for a specific bag?

Glad to have found this forum - all the info on here has been amazing especially to a new person. :o)

I would not try to purchase a bag from a Neiman Marcus that does not have a Chanel boutique. A non-Chanel SA is not going to be able to properly help you. There are plenty of people on here that can provide you with good SA names at Neiman Marcus. In fact I do not even purchased my Chanel bags from my local Neiman Marcus Chanel boutique because the sales associates are nice but not particularly helpful. Find yourself a good Chanel SA to help you!

Last edited:
Sorry I am new to this

Chanel sales are in Jun but will SAs know what bags go on sales prior to that? I have something in mind and just don't want to buy seasonal bags now that end up in sales

Is it the seasonal bag we've talked about? I was thinking the same thing. Tpfers have previously purchased that bag on sale. That would be a great find. :smile:

There are certain NM that have a Chanel boutique within the store. If your NM does not have a Chanel boutique the store will not get in Chanel bags. Do you need a SA at NM for Chanel? NM is probably the best store to purchase from if you are having a bag shipped to you. They automatically send you an email receipt with tracking information. They will send you pictures of bags and the NMs I have purchased Chanel bags from will actually hold bags for you. This is a general response towards purchasing a Chanel bag at NM. I am not sure if that was your question or if your question was more directed towards sale bags.

Yes that is the seasonal bag that we talked about.

I think the tote version went on sale the past winter but not the cross body version based on what Google told me. Let me know if you remembered it otherwise.

You know SA always said it is unlikely.

Is it the seasonal bag we've talked about? I was thinking the same thing. Tpfers have previously purchased that bag on sale. That would be a great find. :smile:

+1

I'd work with a NM that has a Chanel section.

My NM SA said they are not allowed to pull stock from central warehouse (unlike Saks) so I think this means the SAs have to use their network and get from other stores.

I would not try to purchase a bag from a Neiman Marcus that does not have a Chanel boutique. A non-Chanel SA is not going to be able to properly help you. There are plenty of people on here that can provide you with good SA names at Neiman Marcus. In fact I do not even purchased my Chanel bags from my local Neiman Marcus Chanel boutique because the sales associates are nice but not particularly helpful. Find yourself a good Chanel SA to help you!

It's easy to answer what are not seasonal

Classic flaps and reissues are not seasonal. GSTs are not seasonal. Basically the design doesn't change on none seasonal bags

Boys are seasonal since their looks change every season.

I know this is a silly question, but could anyone let me know what bag are considered as seasonal? Thank you.