What's your first Prada purchase?

My first Prada, and more importantly, my very first premium brand bag, the one that started it all... she is the one that started my irreversible journey in bag craze...
IMG_4600.jpg

I got her in 2011 when I reached the senior management level at work, almost 7 years ago. I used her almost every day for the first 6 months! A bit of scuff at the edges, but overall still looks new and fresh - one of the very classic styles. And I LOVE the color - I remembered choosing between white and this ‘dove grey’, glad I choose this one.

Originally I had decided in march for the Daino. After only 2 months, the leather on the shoulder strap is torn. prada refunded the purchase price. Now I'm looking again!
So I think again about the Diagramme... Maybe it is fate that it is now reduced in the sale by 400 €
:angel::P

Reactions: lazurite.ig
Hmmm My first Prada was a pair of glasses that unfortunately got lost! Later I've bought a card holder and sunglasses! :smile: I think that's all. I have actually never used either one of the cardholder or the sunglasses. Thanks for the reminder! :biggrin:

Last edited: