What's your first Prada purchase?

It should be my daily bag and I will wear it almost always as I don’t change my bags...
I‘m really going crazy as I love both of them:amazed:!!!:heart:
So hard to decide :sad:

Here you can see the weight of both

Attachments

• 32687230-5EAD-4759-B61B-A69419DF857A.jpeg
    32687230-5EAD-4759-B61B-A69419DF857A.jpeg
    337.8 KB · Views: 588
  • 0641EF51-ECCC-4897-B25B-F3EEDB924CAB.jpeg
    0641EF51-ECCC-4897-B25B-F3EEDB924CAB.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
It should be my daily bag and I will wear it almost always as I don’t change my bags...
I‘m really going crazy as I love both of them:amazed:!!!:heart:
So hard to decide :sad:

Here you can see the weight of both
Stick with the daino. It's lighter and wears infinitely better than saffiano. It's a timeless Prada bag. Classic and stylish. It's what drew me to Prada back in the day.

You‘re right! I really thought the daino will be mine... Now I tried this Diagramme and I‘m again unsure as I think it‘s really awesome:heart:
What do you think?:confused1:

^^I think the Daino is a lot more versatile and classic... You'd probably get tired of this stitching soon :smile:

That and it's more likely to have structural issues (popping threads because of the quilting).

Reactions: citygirlMD
Not my first as I don't have a picture of that piece anymore. Here's a pic of my first Prada bag [emoji7] just got her today! I've always wanted a Prada nylon bag because it's fuss-free, minimalist, and fits my everyday lifestyle.20180218_134130.jpg

Reactions: Taupe and dotty8
You‘re right! I really thought the daino will be mine... Now I tried this Diagramme and I‘m again unsure as I think it‘s really awesome:heart:
I have this bag and adore it. The leather is beautiful and I love the design. Also, this bag is fairly structured so it won't lose it's shape. Go for it!

I do think the Daino is more classic, and I tend to play it safe at this price point, but I really love this Diagramme on you. It might be because of your outfit. I just think it looks great with the distressed black denim. Did you end up deciding? :smile:

A Prada saffiano leather wallet that I wore to the ground, refurbished and then sold. Now I have Prada heels that I absolutely love. Next, I’d like to see the Prada cahier bags.

Here is mine,
it carried so much weight many times, got a lot of rain and its corners get rubbed constantly. Well, after years ( 3 if I'm not wrong ) it is still in amazing condition, with really no marks or signs of wear ( not even in the gold harware ).
It is a simple big bag that I don't think will ever go out of style. I am soooo happy and in love with it!

Attachments

• borsa.JPG
    borsa.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 405

This one is really awesome, you are right! But I think it is more trendy, the daino is the kind of bag you are more likely to love forever. And honestly, but this is only my personal opinion, I find this style to look much better on the shoulder/crossbody bags that belong to the same collection, even though are too similar to what other designers are doing.