What's your favorite BV?

My fav is the veneta - maxi for my casual days, large for work, medium for dressier occasions, like church or going out to dinner. I tend to carry the medium as a hand-held bag, but I like that I can put it on my shoulder if I need to.

My absolute favorite is now the cabat- love that I can have it as a tote or folded to handbag size - great weekday/work bag and pure luxury. Love my large veneta for shopping/running errands on the weekend - so easy to carry.

Is the aurora a creamy off-white color? I have been looking at one on Saks website that describes the color as off-white. The color I want is the color of your bag but can't tell from the picture on Saks website if it's that color. Have you had problems with staining or dirt?

My fav is the cabat :heart:

I love my curry sloane esp the colour, but I am finding it v.v hard to feel comfy on my shoulder. I like the capri but I prefer the wider base of the cabat more - going to cull them. The great thing is that BV produces so many styles there is something for everyone.

For me moving forward its going to be cabats..:smile:

My fav is the cabat :heart:

I love my curry sloane esp the colour, but I am finding it v.v hard to feel comfy on my shoulder. I like the capri but I prefer the wider base of the cabat more - going to cull them. The great thing is that BV produces so many styles there is something for everyone.

For me moving forward its going to be cabats..:smile:

Me too. I love the way my moro sloane looks but it doesn't really feel comfortable. My cervo hobos and ancient nero ball are the most comfortable, so I always end up grabbing them on the way out. Funny. I noticed that they're selling the original ball at BV again. Cabats are beautiful, but I just don't trust myself with one ...

I have a maxi pleated veneta, a pillow bag, a sloane and a belly veneta. I love the maxi cos it is so comfy! sloane for its look tho (helps that it is Ottone)! but i hv been using the belly veneta a lot lately cos it is less casual as compared to the maxi for going to the office. but for travel i think maxi for sure!