What's your favorite BV?

I too love the cabat and the maxi veneta. The maxi veneta wins as my favorite though because it is just so lush and yummy soft and excellent for travel as well as everyday. Love BV!

ITA with MarvelGirl , with the only exception that maxi is huge on me so it is large Veneta instead

The Cabat and Veneta are the icon bags and my favorite is the large or maxi Veneta. Just so comfortable and hangable and not near as pricey as the Cabat.

ITA with kroquet (for a change :nuts:)

I love all my BV's. My go-to's are an old studded veneta, a nero cervo hobo and my new ebano belly veneta. Those three never see their dustbags. My others I use much less and more for special times. They never see rainy, snowy days.

From my collection I love my new pyramid and campanas the most. ITA with anteaterquaker that if they had a campana size in between the medium and the large it'd be perfect. I'm also falling in love with my new montaigne more and more each day.

While I love anything BV... Hand on my heart and if I really have to choose just one, I swear by the classic Veneta. It's my fave BV style and the one in Large is close to perfection though i like the Medium as well. (Ironically, I gave up my Large Veneta a while back but I definitely see myself getting another in the near future :graucho:)

It's so hard to choose a favorite. My most-used at the moment are my nero medium Veneta (can go dressy or casual, perfect size for me, and it's so comfortable) and my Barcelona platino ossidato Cabat (weekend workhorse).

Wow. Thanks for all your replies. I'm really enjoying reading about all your beautiful BV's and why you love them. I love that some of you have a hard time deciding which is your favorite because you them all. This is such a nice sf. I love how passionate everyone is about their BV's and how genuinely nice you all are. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more. :flowers:

Last edited:
I love all the ones I own. BV's that I don't own but love include the Cabat, the Knot, Milano, Parachute, and Campana (although I owned the Campana and it didn't work for me, I still think it's beautiful).

My favorite to wear is the large Veneta. I have 3 different colors. The style, appearance, feel of the leather of the Crochet Raffia is my other favorite bag. I only use it on special occasions.

The two Veneta colors are Truffle and Aurora. I recently bought one in Pourpre (red). The black bag is the Crochet Raffia which came out in 2004, I believe.

I love these! Thanks for posting pics. I so want a Veneta but I'm not sure if I can handle using a bag where everything kind of goes where it wants to go, if you KWIM. I think it will drive me and my OCD crazy. :shucks: And your Crocket Raffia, gorgeous! I would savor it too!

I have a couple of faves: The maxi veneta and the cervo hobo. I love that both are big and slouchy. The maxi size veneta makes a statement (it's big, bold, beautiful) but sometimes I prefer the cervo because it's simpler (a little of the intrecciato weave goes a long way for me).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Your Maxi Veneta is stunning! What a beautiful color! I'm a sucker for a beautiful blue bag. I've also been eyeing the hobo. The leather looks buttery soft. :drool: Thanks for the pics.

Wow. Thanks for all your replies. I'm really enjoying reading about all your beautiful BV's and why you love them. I love that some of you have a hard time deciding which is your favorite because you them all. This is such a nice sf. I love how passionate everyone is about their BV's and how genuinely nice you all are. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more. :flowers:

What a sweet thing to say. The gals and guys in the BV forum are all special and make it the fun, drama free place to be.

Your question is really hard to answer...
My favorite go to, everyday, crummy weather BV to wear is the New Pyramid. It is very comfortable, slouchy, and just the right size for me.
My favorite special occasion BV is the Pepe Silver Knot. I can stare at it for hours.
My favorite summer bag is my Cervo Reef tote. It just says ocean to me.
My favorite BV bag that brightens my spirits is the Peltro Cabat, just so sparkly and smells really good, too. :graucho:
My favorite satchel, is the Montaigne...a cute medium sized bag that made me love "crook of the arm" bags.

I'll stop now, but only because you can always find something to love in a BV bag.

My favourite BV is the Montaigne (I know, everyone is rolling their eyes... but it really is true)!!!

I was a staunch shoulder bag only carrier until I found the Montaigne - I fell in love with the shape and size first, then came around to the satchel-y-ness and now I am hooked!!

Interesting BookerMoose! I was a satchel girl before I had my kid and now I only want shoulder carry even when I don't have my kid with me. I realize having any hands-free moments are precious when you have a toddler but I do miss my top handles. Maybe the Montaigne is just what I need to bring me back. I do love how you can open it up into a tote. Ooo, AND if I remember correctly you can also extend the handles so it fits on the shoulder as well...? Hm... What color do you have?