Whats your FAVORITE bag under $50? PICTURES PLEASEE =)

haha YAY! I am so glad that you all like my bag so much that you all ordered it too! Here is something cool for those of you who now are proud owners of the Worthington Patent tote. It made the top 50 for Marie Claire's "Best Bags of the Season".

Check it out, I believe its number 50 in the slideshow! I was uber excited when I saw it come up. I had to do a double take and look at it again!

http://www.marieclaire.com/hair/fashion/latest/fall-bags-best-07?click=pp

that's great!! i may order it before my bday or after :graucho: my jc doesn't have it anymore :crybaby:

Here are mine: BCBG and Charles David. CL is real glazed leather. Both under $50 on sale. I also have a black leather Sak bag that is sort of similar to CL one (the pockets), also real leather and extremely soft and smooshy. It was around $30 on sale but I don't have a pic.

Attachments

• BCBG.JPG
    BCBG.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Charles David.JPG
    Charles David.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 33
here's mine, for $14.99 very lightweight and versatile, i can use it when it's raining, snowing, sunny and if it gets dirty,i just can wipe off the dirt or throw it in the washer! loves it!! and the size is perfect too!!!

Oh I keep going back to this bag but can't bring myself to buy it! I live in the middle of nowhere:crybaby: and haven't seen it in real life so I have no idea what size it is. I can't find measurements anywhere for it either! Is it big enough to carry it over your shoulder? Anyway, very cute and congratulations!!

I'm loving my new Gryson for Target bag... just $49.99. :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• gryson.jpg
    gryson.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 219
  • gryson_side.jpg
    gryson_side.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 219
  • gryson_tag.jpg
    gryson_tag.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 216

well, last summer I had a bag a lot like this when I worked at a pool...it was tan and brown and had random beach words written all over it. Perfect because it was really casual yet big enough to hold all my stuff. I think I got it for like $35...not half as glamorous as most of the stuff on here but i figured what the heck...

Oh I keep going back to this bag but can't bring myself to buy it! I live in the middle of nowhere:crybaby: and haven't seen it in real life so I have no idea what size it is. I can't find measurements anywhere for it either! Is it big enough to carry it over your shoulder? Anyway, very cute and congratulations!!
oh im so sorry to hear that!! actually, it's medium sized but enough to hold a lot of stuff and hand-held only =) you can buy it thru gap tho. :yes: thank you so much too!! :love: