Whats your FAVORITE bag under $50? PICTURES PLEASEE =)

Bought this on sale at Ann Taylor last week for $48.99. I love the shape and deep burgundy with textured trim.

CIMG0331.jpg

My DH recently started a handbag company, with the intent of selling fashion handbags...all priced under $50. Of course, he now expects that I only carry his bags....so these are my two favorites ($49.50 each). What is funny...is that I have had more compliments on these bags, than any of my designer bags. I was really surprised!!!!

i love that python bag!! does your husband have a website or anything? i'd like to buy one!

annemerrick - remember all your purse loving friends when your husband hits it big! I love the python bag - it's a cutie for under fifty bucks!

My DH recently started a handbag company, with the intent of selling fashion handbags...all priced under $50. Of course, he now expects that I only carry his bags....so these are my two favorites ($49.50 each). What is funny...is that I have had more compliments on these bags, than any of my designer bags. I was really surprised!!!!
attachment.php

annemerrick - remember all your purse loving friends when your husband hits it big! I love the python bag - it's a cutie for under fifty bucks!

attachment.php

I will keep you all in mind!! Problem is...now I cannot carry any of my other bags!!! I have tried to sneak out once or twice...only to be quickly reprimanded...as it seems that I am now a walking billboard!!!!

I just got an Loeffler Randall for target line cream weave tote. It was about 50.00 and it seems very well made. Also I picked up two really nice red patent totes from Speigel for 35.00 each I think.

I have a LbRL houndstooth tote in this weird nylon/vinyl material that I carry pretty much everyday for work. I wear mainly black and denim so its just the right accent for my casual clothes. I got it at TJM for $30 in November.

I have this bag (the pic is from the film She's the Man with Amanda Bynes). Found it from a Liz Claiborne outlet for $9.99. It's cute:

Attachments

• amanda_bynes3.jpg
    amanda_bynes3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 143