What’s your everyday bag? Your grab & go?

Lately, its been my Kusama Keepall Monogram Eclipse 25 with dots - just goes with super casual look i’ve got going on lately.

2366160D-285A-400C-B399-9335FF15825C.jpeg

For work, maybe Neverfull if i have to lug my laptop and headset and so on from home to work. Maybe should get the on the go mm for that..

This one had her maiden voyage today, and i predict she will be much used in shopping trips. Perfect size for that.

8869EE46-1861-4E2A-82F7-2461B0B13035.jpeg

Lately, its been my Kusama Keepall Monogram Eclipse 25 with dots - just goes with super casual look i’ve got going on lately.

View attachment 5708265

For work, maybe Neverfull if i have to lug my laptop and headset and so on from home to work. Maybe should get the on the go mm for that..

This one had her maiden voyage today, and i predict she will be much used in shopping trips. Perfect size for that.

View attachment 5708263
Your kusama keepall 25 is gorgeous. I bet it matches so easily with everything. Is the strap very comfy?

My everyday grab and go is my PA in DA. It contains my essentials and I can just pick it up in the morning, stick my cell phone in it, and run out the door.

If I need a little more room, I reach for my croisette (also in DA).

The bag I thought would be my grab and go is my Speedy 30 (also in DA, with bandolier). It's a great bag: quite stylish and beautiful, and I love it, but I have not worn it nearly as much as I expected to.

For me, it’s the Neverfull MM. It was my office bag, my travel bag when I was flying more frequently for work, then a diaper bag when I became a mom. For all purposes, I’m convinced it can’t be beat.

Lots of people think they’re too common or overdone, but I personally wouldn’t be unhappy with a closet full of Neverfulls.. :giggle:
This captures my thoughts in trying to find an everyday bag to gift a special lady with (and she's been joking about getting a "Mom bag"). Thanks for posting this!

Could I ask what are people's favorite hands free everyday bag, for the kind of active lady who would prefer a crossbody, shoulder strap or even backpack for an everyday bag if she could get away with it?

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
This captures my thoughts in trying to find an everyday bag to gift a special lady with (and she's been joking about getting a "Mom bag"). Thanks for posting this!

Could I ask what are people's favorite hands free everyday bag, for the kind of active lady who would prefer a crossbody, shoulder strap or even backpack for an everyday bag if she could get away with it?
For myself, I love the SpeedyB 25 in DE for everyday crossbody/shoulder bag:smile:. If your special lady carries a lot more then the size 30B would be great.

Reactions: cluelessboyfriend