What’s your everyday bag? Your grab & go?

Which SC bag do you have? They are such gorgeous bags!
Thank you! I have the Veau Cachemire PM version in black. :smile:
20831347-5e1d-4b8d-bd22-391ad44704e9-jpeg.5384678

My LV Neverfull MM in monogram. It has everything I need stashed and is already ready to go, including my Clemence wallet as well other SLGs (key pouch, 6 key holder, etc). When I switch purses I switch everything...SLGs, wallet, etc...I'm a sucker for matching ;). When I feel the need for a crossbody (mall or crowded events) I most likely use my Odeon PM in monogram.

Hi Guys… Thanks so much for all your input and time. Really appreciate. I think - being very indulgent - going to keep the 20 in noir and get the 25 in the Damier Ebene (so will be more hard wearing) but the little one is cute too. Am I being crazy? Going into town tomorrow before a hospital apt so will get/return/sort it then. Thanks so much! X
Nope not crazy at all. I think you will find the 20 useful in many situations and you will also find the 25b great too. In general speedys with straps are one of the most practical designs for people who need a decent amount of space and to be hands free. I have one 25b which I use a lot since I am getting sick of small bags and two 20s because they do fit everything I need but are just a cuter look. I’m getting another 25 size cause I want some more variety. I try to leave the speedy world but dang it they are incredibly practical and cute. Enjoy your speedys!

Hi all :smile: Just wanted to let you know what I went with - surprising myself - tried the DE Speedy 25 and LOVED it! So I exchanged for that, and then I got the 20 in monogram. I think it’s super cute and affordable. Thanks so much for all the input. Really really helpful and appreciated - thanks :smile:
So glad to hear it! I'd love to add a mono 20 some day. Great choices!

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
My soufflot mm because it’s the only bag I have :lol:! I’ve carried it every day for over 2 years and it still looks perfect. It’s beautiful and great for work and formal settings, but I am planning on getting something more casual soon.

Reactions: MKB0925
My soufflot mm because it’s the only bag I have :lol:! I’ve carried it every day for over 2 years and it still looks perfect. It’s beautiful and great for work and formal settings, but I am planning on getting something more casual soon.
Wow! Wow, wow, wow!

You have exactly one bag (a very wonderful bag) and have achieved purse peace?! I am impressed!

Wow!