What’s on your for-sure, longterm jewelry wishlist?

Hello

You're probably all laughing at me because my list is rather inexpensive compared to the other (really wonderful!) wishlists.

My absolute wish came true a year ago, a bracelet that couldn't be bought like that because it was a custom made for my grandmother and after her death it sat in my mom's safe for almost 10 years - last year it finally found its way to me and I couldn't be happier. (my hand looks a little bit "off", sorry, couldn't find a better picture)

1696970443129.png

So I don't really have a long wish list:

a Rolex, again not a special one, but I find it beautiful

1696969561855.png

A ring from Gübelin - the Gübelin site is my happy place to dream.... Actually this one,

1696969615003.png

or this version (slightly less expensive)

1696971411188.png

but the other one (much more expensive) is also over beautiful.

1696969669738.png

Hermes bracelet - I find it beautiful but really way too expensive and can't pull the trigger, although I've been watching it literally for years (just to watch it becoming more and more expensive...)

1696969717094.png

the same goes for the Elisa Peretti bangle

1696969755429.png

Diamond earring for every day like this one from Cartier

1696969799874.png

and, although one might be over it due to the hype:

the Cartier just un clou bracelet, because I love the idea of turning something that could cause so much pain (as a nail) turning into something so beautiful - it's PAINFULLY expensive, but, alas..

1696969966988.png

And possibly a tennis bracelet. Not sure about that, though.

Last edited:
There has not been a lot movement to my wish list but I just ticked off the right hand ring (it will be shipped out on Monday). I am not sure about the earrings with marquise cut diamonds any longer so my wish list now looks as follows:

* VCA sweet Alhambra earstuds with diamonds (hope to buy next year as the right hand ring was more expensive than what I had planned)
* diamond tennis bracelet (hope to get in 2025)
* white gold bracelet
* white gold and diamond necklace
No movement to my wish list (unfortunately!) but the VCA sweet Alhambra earstuds with diamonds were not as good as I had hoped for so off they go!
The wish list now looks like this:
* VCA pavée Alhambra ring (that was stunning on my finger!)
* diamond tennis bracelet (still hope to get in 2025)
* white gold bracelet (maybe Fope Eka Tiny or Fred Force 10 bracelet in white gold with diamonds)
* white gold and diamond necklace (cannot make up my mind regarding this one)

1. AP Royal Oak 37mm with silver dial
2. Love bracelet WG (undecided on plain or four diamonds)

Recently acquired a VCA Lotus openwork necklace which I love and fills my need for diamonds so wondering if the love bracelet is worth the extra splurge for just four stones. I only have an Apple Watch and been gunning for something really spectacular. Love everybody’s wishlist items!

1. AP Royal Oak 37mm with silver dial
2. Love bracelet WG (undecided on plain or four diamonds)

Recently acquired a VCA Lotus openwork necklace which I love and fills my need for diamonds so wondering if the love bracelet is worth the extra splurge for just four stones. I only have an Apple Watch and been gunning for something really spectacular. Love everybody’s wishlist items!
AP :smile: however, some AP RO models are popular ( and im not sure if one has to be an est. client of the brand before it is offered). which might double the price calculus.

ETA: by established client I mean one who has purchased a less popular AP prior to being offered the more popular one.

Last edited:
AP :smile: however, some AP RO models are popular ( and im not sure if one has to be an est. client of the brand before it is offered). which might change the price calculus.
Definitely. I live near an official AP boutique which has nothing in stock to sell but recommends visiting often to build a “relationship” and history. I guess they want to see you’re not just visiting once and done with it. Every couple of months I do stop by and admire and they write down anything I say lol

Reactions: LVLVLVOE and 880
I'd want to add the following to my jewellery collection in the long-term:

1) Cartier Panthere ring in YG
2) 6/7 carat tennis bracelet
3) Pear-shaped diamond ring (1 carat and above) set on platinum, with either side stones or a half-eternity band
4) Diamond eternity ring set on platinum
5) Either a 10-motif RG Alhambra vintage necklace or a 16-motif RG Alhambra sweet long necklace
I can cross one off my list now!

My mum gifted me one of her old necklaces, and I turned it into a platinum diamond ring!

IMG_3279.jpegIMG_3312.jpeg

I am interested in nice glowy gemstone jewelry but not sure if it will happen.
I do wish I had a place to restring and revive my pearl necklace , maybe modernize the style so I actually wear them. But the one jeweler in my area sends pearls out for repair and I just don't know these people well enough to feel comfortable with that.

I am interested in nice glowy gemstone jewelry but not sure if it will happen.
I do wish I had a place to restring and revive my pearl necklace , maybe modernize the style so I actually wear them. But the one jeweler in my area sends pearls out for repair and I just don't know these people well enough to feel comfortable with that.

I want to restring my pearl necklace as well! It's my grandmother's and the string has never been replaced.
However, I currently don't know anyone well enough to feel comfortable leaving it in their hands either. :-s

I want to restring my pearl necklace as well! It's my grandmother's and the string has never been replaced.
However, I currently don't know anyone well enough to feel comfortable leaving it in their hands either. :-s

I felt that way, but I ended up going to my local jeweler who started out in pearls and she did a great job.

The other place to try is The Pearl Girls, though I've never used them.

• Insightful
Reactions: lill_canele
Well my wish list has changed! Got feedback about Lionheart jewelry and it wasn’t that great, and I have already calmed down about the whole “Foundrae” chain/charm look.
I still want a locket from Monica Rich Kosan, that hasn’t changed. I have never seen/ tried one so I am simply going off of internet images.
I still want the silver eagle cuff from The Great Frog, but wide cuffs are impractical for me, especially since most of the year it is hot sticky in Alabama so I might push that further down the list. Not sure how much I would honestly wear it. I have never seen/tried one, so who knows unless I do so?
I have definitely added a Cartier Love cuff to my wishlist in rose gold; I may still consider a small love, but I really love the ease of removal with the cuff. After getting the opportunity to try it on, I love it.
I am eyeballing the Tiffany T1 ring, the T1 bracelet narrow, and the Lock bracelet. Next month I will be able to visit Tiffany to try these on and see what I think.
I have definitely added a Verlas La Fleur bangle to my wishlist. It’s a beautiful alternative to the OG Love bangle without the use of screws. I have only seen it on their online shop, but they offer a service that allows you to try on base metal replicas before you make your final selection. Plus, they have frequent sales at 20-30% off which makes it very affordable.
I am focusing more on rings and bracelets for my pieces right now. I will check back in a few months to see if I changed my mind again haha!
Ok update!
This is my third update haha :smile:
I still want a Monica Rich Kosan locket, but my husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I requested a silver locket. It probably won’t be MRK but I will have a silver locket so I will be happy with that :smile:
I am taking the eagle silver cuff off my list by The Great Frog. I have finally admitted to myself that I do not like wearing wide cuffs and though I love it, I have to be realistic about it.
I have enough Jane Win pieces for now, 3 medallions and a crescent moon and I am happy with that :smile:
I have taken the Cartier Love cuff and small Love off of my wishlist because I finally got the Verlas La Fleur bangle! I got it in yellow gold and I hope to add a rose gold. It is lovely and I got it for a great price. Very satisfied.
I am adding a gold Pandora bangle with a lab diamond to my wishlist. I got one in silver and I wear it daily. I think white and rose metals look gorgeous together so I wear it with my Cartier/Tiffany stack. But now I want one in yellow gold to stack with my new Verlas bangle :smile:
I am looking into lab diamonds now which won’t break my budget such as Vrai.
I am slowing down a lot on my jewelry. I got my “holy Trinity” rose gold stack. Now I will curate my yellow gold stack, and I will be very close to being happy with what I have :smile: