What’s on your for-sure, longterm jewelry wishlist?

This year i ended up getting yellow diamond studs. they are over 2cts each (over 4ctw). sourced from a local jeweller.
I am currently 6 months pregnant, and my hubby has asked what i want for a push present. im having serious issues finding something i like. so it may take me a while to update my forever wish list.
Congratulations on the baby and your new earrings! Wishing you and your growing family good health and much happiness

This year i ended up getting yellow diamond studs. they are over 2cts each (over 4ctw). sourced from a local jeweller.
I am currently 6 months pregnant, and my hubby has asked what i want for a push present. im having serious issues finding something i like. so it may take me a while to update my forever wish list.
Beautiful 💕
Would love a modeling shot!

• Love
Reactions: JessicaRabbit1
Oh my! These are gorgeous! All the best with the rest of the pregnancy.

Beautiful 💕
Would love a modeling shot!
thank you lovely. i will post one once i get the opportunity to wear them :smile: xx

Oh my! These are gorgeous! All the best with the rest of the pregnancy.

You've an amazing jewellery collection!
thank you so much, i am very grateful. it has been a rough ride so im looking forward to meeting her and feeling more like myself. xx