What’s on your for-sure, longterm jewelry wishlist?

Updated wishlist:

- Bvglari serpenti white gold full diamond bracelet: definitely still here lol
- Cartier trinity small: got to try on the small vs regular. both looked great but small was a little more comfortable and my husband likes the small better lol.

Brands that I am interested in:
- Graff
- Chaumet
- Boucheron
- Buccellati

Unfortunately (1st world problem lol), I think I'll have to hold off on buying on my wish list or any new brands this year or next year (though very happy to explore and try on pieces). I got offered a constance a few months ago and kelly touch yesterday and while I said no to both, that tells me that my dream quota bag is probably coming sometime in the near future. And if so, I'll be on ban island for the rest of the year haha. :lol:

Making some changes:

-Bvlgari serpenti white gold full diamond bracelet (still here yep)
- passing on the Cartier trinity (for now), I like it but it just doesn't make my heart sing. Maybe I have enough Cartier lol.

Brands that I'm interested in:
- Graff: A store recently opened at my mall and I finally got to go check it out. Service was lovely. I tried on the Laurence rings. May be getting one haha.
- Chaumet: pass, doesn't speak to me
- Boucheron: still here, I have yet to try anything on, no stores near me :P
- Buccellati: currently very happy with my Buccellati ring and nothing else speaks to me atm
- Repossi: looking at this ring: (would love to try it on bo no stores near me)
1703690215242.png

As for the Hermes dream bag, I finally told my SA what I wanted and he said it is very difficult to get. But I said it was okay, I don't mind waiting. :smile:
So...perhaps a piece will be coming soon in 2024.:graucho:

Looking at my wishlist from 2020, I have to admit that 2023 was not my most successful year. The only tick I could make is the one behind the small paved Love bracelet! A few things where added that I did not have on my wishlist like a JUC and as I like it so much I would now like to have a second one. That is the only addition to my wishlist for 24!
The WG Daytona is ordered, the 3ct YG ring is in the making, let‘s see what else I will be able to tick this year!

• Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chrono - ✔
• Patek Philippe Nautilus
• Cartier Love bracelet small with 10 diamonds
• Cartier Love bracelet small paved - ✔
• Rolex Pearlmaster medium YG full diamonds
or ………
• Rolex DayDate YG RBR - ✔
• Rolex Daytona WG with diamonds
• > 6ctw long diamond earrings - ✔
• ~ 20ctw tennis bracelet - ✔
• ~ 40ctw tennis necklace
• ~ 3ct solitaire diamond ring YG
• ~ 9ctw eternity baguette diamond ring
• ~ 3 to 4ct solitaire diamond pendant
• Serafino Consoli ✔
or ……..
• Piaget Possession diamond WG ring - ✔
• Cartier Nigeria YG
or ……..
• Sabbadini Spheres YG ring - ✔
• > 10ct engagement ring upgrade
• NEW! Cartier JUC paved YG

Manifesting these pieces for the future!
(I am a complete jewelry noob so would love to come back and cross these items off my wishlist haha)
-5 motif van cleef Alhambra bracelet (onyx) w/ matching pendant
-Cartier jus un clou (YG) w/ diamonds
-tennis bracelet
-tennis necklace
-rainbow pave tennis bracelet

I have already commissioned one item of my wishlist this year! It’s a graduated smile necklace in lab diamonds (0.55cttw). It will be my first piece in lab. I hope it becomes a go to for me for every day. It’ll be in yellow gold.

My second want of the year (and I hope the last one) is inside out hoops in yellow gold. I got silver ones in Moissanite to test the size and see if I reached for them. They were silver color so I had them plated in yellow gold to test if I would reach out for them, and I did! But they have lasted only a handful of wears and now look bad (that’s the shame with gold plated jewelry for me, it never lasts, even vermeil and plated in my very talented private jeweler’s studio). I want to have them recreated in 18k yellow gold but my jeweler is charging me way too much for them. I know if he does them the quality will be incredible, though. I might take the plunge later in the year.

That is my modest list for the year, I hope it doesn’t get any longer! I certainly don’t NEED anything, I have no real holes in my collection, I just have wants, specially for every day.

My list keeps growing, but here are some on my wishlist:

1. VCA Sweet Alhambra bracelet, white mother-of-pearl (single motif) with matching necklace and earrings
(I also the same set in the Onyx stone too).

2. Cartier Love Bracelet in Gold plus the matching ring

3. Tiffany Victoria Tennis Bracelet in Platinum with Diamonds

Pieces I have acquired:
Cartier Love Gold
Cartier Thin Love Gold with 6 diamonds
Cartier Thin Gold Juc with diamonds
Cartier gold wedding band
VCA Vintage 5 motif onyx
VCA Vintage 5 motif mop
VCA sweet mop clover bracelet
VCA sweet carnelian heart bracelet
VCA sweet mop butterfly bracelet
Diamond tennis bracelet
Tiffany DBTY pendant
Tiffany Gold Etoile Ring
Cushion Cut Engagement Ring by A Jaffe with a Cushion Halo in Platinum

On my wish list:
Cartier Love Cuff Gold with one diamond
Cartier Pave Thin Love Bracelet
VCA Vintage Onyx Pendant
VCA Vintage 5 motif turquoise bracelet
VCA Vintage yg pave diamong 5 motif bracelet
VCA Sweet clover onyx earrings
Chaumet Bee My Love Pave Bracelet Gold
Tiffany Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Bracelet
The right platinum wedding band with diamonds to go with my ering.

et in Yellow Gold

No movement to my wish list (unfortunately!) but the VCA sweet Alhambra earstuds with diamonds were not as good as I had hoped for so off they go!
The wish list now looks like this:
* VCA pavée Alhambra ring (that was stunning on my finger!)
* diamond tennis bracelet (still hope to get in 2025)
* white gold bracelet (maybe Fope Eka Tiny or Fred Force 10 bracelet in white gold with diamonds)
* white gold and diamond necklace (cannot make up my mind regarding this one)
Still no movement but the wish list is somewhat adjusted (read: longer)...

* VCA Vintage Alhambra guilloché earrings
* Tiffany HardWear Large link earrings
* VCA pavée Alhambra ring
* diamond tennis bracelet
* white gold bracelet (maybe Fope Eka Tiny or Fred Force 10 bracelet in white gold with diamonds)
* white gold and diamond necklace (cannot make up my mind regarding this one)

I’m not going to hijack this thread as I’ve received tremendous support on the 2024 SLG thread..
But on Tuesday , my beautiful 5 year old Siamese Tammy lost a long battle with kidney disease and was put to sleep.
She had eyes like Kashmir sapphires(I’ve posted a picture).
Both she and I share April birthdays, so I’m going to buy a ring to honour her short but very sweet life..

I’m not going to hijack this thread as I’ve received tremendous support on the 2024 SLG thread..
But on Tuesday , my beautiful 5 year old Siamese Tammy lost a long battle with kidney disease and was put to sleep.
She had eyes like Kashmir sapphires(I’ve posted a picture).
Both she and I share April birthdays, so I’m going to buy a ring to honour her short but very sweet life..
Oh how sad 😞

So I got the Tiffany Large victoria earrings last year haha. But then got side tracked as i totally do and didnt get the other things on this list. Ha! Turns out i am more just instinctive. so im making another list to totally troll myself again.

1. cartier tank francaise in yellow gold. nice and bold which will be different to anything that i have already.

2. the tiffany flame earrings by jean schlumberger

3. yellow diamond earrings. attached are the tiffany soleste double halo, but not sure it will 100% be them.

there isnt a cartier in my city. so there are cartier items i like but since i cannot try them on before i buy, i have not added any to my list until i know or not. (other than the watch).

View attachment 5759030

View attachment 5759031

View attachment 5759032

This year i ended up getting yellow diamond studs. they are over 2cts each (over 4ctw). sourced from a local jeweller.
I am currently 6 months pregnant, and my hubby has asked what i want for a push present. im having serious issues finding something i like. so it may take me a while to update my forever wish list.

Attachments

• yellow diamond earrings2.jpg
    yellow diamond earrings2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 52
  • yellow diamond earrings.jpg
    yellow diamond earrings.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 51