What's on your B / K / C wishlist for the new semester?

Hi all,

New year is upon us and I'm sure to us orange lovers, it also means the new semester has started!

When I visited my SA last Thursday and we were chatting about different things, she asked me what I would like her to look for in the next 6 months. I have been so inundated with new goodies this year that I haven't started thinking about the following year. In all honesty, I probably have a longer list of non B/K/C (or non leather, for that matter) items which I have enjoyed whittling down this year, and am looking forward to crossing more items off the list for next year, so I'm struggling a bit with what I want (B/K/C-wise).

I know that I've gotten pretty much everything that I want on my (very short) B / K / C list this year, but there are some new things that TPFers have recently posted that I have thought to include to my list. One such thing is the Taurillon Novillo leather - not having seen it in store, I would love to see it IRL, but if it's as pretty as it is in pictures that I've seen, that would definitely be on my list for a B25 / B30, in one of the neutral colors, for 2018.

Another thing that I've been thinking about for a long time is a K20 in Rose Lipstick or Bleu Hydra Chevre Mysore leather.. I know it's not the most 'convenient' in terms of size, and I can see myself struggling even with a K25 (I don't have one), but I think I have built myself a collection of bags which are more utilitarian, and is now at the point where I can add something inconvenient to my collection. I'm debating if I would want a K20 or KP, but the lack of strap on KP is sort of a deal breaker for me, but I have seen some really pretty KP out there...

The jury is still out there for the C24 for me. I tried them on a couple of times because I *like* the idea of C24, but somehow it didn't sit right. I don't think I'm even considered petite.... Might be what I was wearing at the time, so I may want to consider it again for next year, but not sure.

Have any of you thought of how your B / K / C wishlist is looking like for next year? I'm looking for inspiration! ! !

Hello ladies so I am getting back into my bags again after my recent lost I took some time off. I got to Paris and my SA sold me a BK30 in gris asphalt PHW TOGO which I bought but I am an epsom girl. Haven't gotten togo in ages as I am not a fan of the softening and curves on my bags. She offered me to order one of my choice for pick up in Paris again in 8 months. So never ever have I gotten a Kelly before and am thinking of a bi color. Love epsom so maybe a 25 or 28 Kelly outside epsom rose azalea or lipstick or even confetti inside epsom bleu agate. What do you think ladies??? I want something for day or night and I have a constance and its too Casual. Also never had a Kelly or tried one so if anyone can help. If I had 3 Hermes in different shades and sizes between bk/kelly which would you all pick for a great collection. already have a BK grey asphalt which I am struggling with TOGO. Cant wait for replies

Reactions: susanq
Aw... It's not fun when the SA leaves, esp if they already know you and have worked with you for a while! I'm sure your K28 will come soon - it always feels like they take forever. You may want to try calling the store to see if they have any, as they very recently just had leather goods shipment in! Good luck! :hugs:
Just when I was about to give up and just wait on the Palo Alto store hoping to start over again, my SA called and offered me a B30 BE PHW clemence. She said the K28 that I wanted was hard to come by right now but she has a B if I wanted it. So heck yeah, I hauled myself driving for 2 hrs to pick up that B, taking my 3 year old son along for the ride! I thought I'd reply again here because I knew the last time I replied I was a little down on my situation and now, I'm happy again. Maybe your H fairy dust trickled to me. :hugs:

Hello ladies so I am getting back into my bags again after my recent lost I took some time off. I got to Paris and my SA sold me a BK30 in gris asphalt PHW TOGO which I bought but I am an epsom girl. Haven't gotten togo in ages as I am not a fan of the softening and curves on my bags. She offered me to order one of my choice for pick up in Paris again in 8 months. So never ever have I gotten a Kelly before and am thinking of a bi color. Love epsom so maybe a 25 or 28 Kelly outside epsom rose azalea or lipstick or even confetti inside epsom bleu agate. What do you think ladies??? I want something for day or night and I have a constance and its too Casual. Also never had a Kelly or tried one so if anyone can help. If I had 3 Hermes in different shades and sizes between bk/kelly which would you all pick for a great collection. already have a BK grey asphalt which I am struggling with TOGO. Cant wait for replies
Congrats on your new B! I think both sizes would be perfect for a day/night transition, it just depends on how much you normally carry. Personally, I would do a K28 since I cannot do any smaller than that during the day. Those also are lovely pink colors you mentioned which can work both day and night. If you want to be able to carry on formal occasions, I would pick a sellier for silhouette. Good luck!

Just when I was about to give up and just wait on the Palo Alto store hoping to start over again, my SA called and offered me a B30 BE PHW clemence. She said the K28 that I wanted was hard to come by right now but she has a B if I wanted it. So heck yeah, I hauled myself driving for 2 hrs to pick up that B, taking my 3 year old son along for the ride! I thought I'd reply again here because I knew the last time I replied I was a little down on my situation and now, I'm happy again. Maybe your H fairy dust trickled to me. :hugs:
I can't like this post enough! Thank you for the update, I'm sure it would be so stunning. Please post mod shots after you pick it up. Btw I'm sure your son would enjoy the trip to H store (my 4 yo does hahaha). On a somewhat unrelated (but not really) note, last night when he was doing some drawing he tried drawing a horse and was like, "this is a Hermes horse!" way to train them early!

It's available at this current podium. I just placed a PO for a K25 chèvre sellier in noir with ghw. (A few other colors were offered but I only remember bleu saphir)
Oh that sounds so amazing... I'm obsessed with the chevre leather, not having owned one. Congrats on the PO!

Reactions: hoot
Would love a HAC 40 after the new semester starts... Does anyone here have a HAC and can share some experiences with it? How does it compare to a B40? Would love to get some pros/cons. The bag itself I think is beautiful and perfect for traveling!

THIS. Gris T is one of my top 3 all-time favorite H color. I'm so excited they're making a comeback. I have yet to see them in the store. I'll pray to the H Gods on your behalf too, IF. :smile:
Awwwww you're so sweet! Thank you! I will for u also...
BTW, do you think Gris T and Trench are too similar???

BTW, do you think Gris T and Trench are too similar???
OMG - when I brought my Gris T K32 out, my friend asked me if it was Trench! Haha.. I can't tell because I've never put them side by side (and I don't have any trench piece), but if my friend's asking the same thing then chances are the two are pretty close!

Would love a HAC 40 after the new semester starts... Does anyone here have a HAC and can share some experiences with it? How does it compare to a B40? Would love to get some pros/cons. The bag itself I think is beautiful and perfect for traveling!

I'm afraid I can't provide a comparison to a B40, but I've got one of the felt/Togo HAC40's, and I LOVE it, but the HAC40 is a deep bag! The overall width and height are great, but it's a pretty bulky piece, so be prepared for it to often bang your leg if hand carried.

My next semester bag won't be here til July unless my SO bag comes in by then, already got this season quota bag and off to Ban Island But if they are offering Cherve Noir sellier then I would die for one I need to put it on my wishlist to my SA in 6 months advanced.

Reactions: A-Line
I have HAC40s and B40s and they're pretty different. First and foremost, weight. The HAC has a reinforced bottom, as well as thicker handles and bigger hardware so it is significantly heavier than the B40.

Of course you know the proportions are different (HAC being taller), so as a woman, I find I can really only carry HAC as hand luggage, whereas I can pull off the B40 as an oversized purse.

Two lovely bags, but for me personally, serve very different purposes.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
My goal is to get a B25 in pink or white ❤️❤️❤️ Thinking Rose color family or Craie. A black B25 would also make me happy too but to a lesser extend tbh. I’ve been grativating toward B25 because I haven’t have one yet and would love to compare its usage w B30.

Reactions: susanq and tammil