What's on your B / K / C wishlist for the new semester?

I went to the store looking for oasis sandals in my size... only black available so i passed.. but my SA had a surprise for me.. the one i’ve been waiting for arrived at the store today, on a saturday afternoon.!!! .. presenting my bleu electrique k28 sellier... and to think 4 days ago i thought this was a bygone dream..
Beautiful Kelly! Congratulations

Reactions: A-Line and Fab41
I've seen new Lizzie B in the last 6 months so I think it's still a possibility!

Really? What color and size? I saw a black B30 in Lizzie from a reseller and was questioning the authenticity. Claimed it was A stamp plus size 30. I didn't know H made lizards recently and size 30?
I'll definitely ask my SA for one and see what she says. Will update nearer the date ie April.

Really? What color and size? I saw a black B30 in Lizzie from a reseller and was questioning the authenticity. Claimed it was A stamp plus size 30. I didn't know H made lizards recently and size 30?
I'll definitely ask my SA for one and see what she says. Will update nearer the date ie April.
off topic but have you (or anyone) has ever wondered how these resellers manage to get the rarest of the rare pieces? On top of my wishlist is a K20 and my SA said those pieces are quite hard to come by, yet I saw these resellers posting them left right center, in both chevre and epsom, and in various colors!

off topic but have you (or anyone) has ever wondered how these resellers manage to get the rarest of the rare pieces? On top of my wishlist is a K20 and my SA said those pieces are quite hard to come by, yet I saw these resellers posting them left right center, in both chevre and epsom, and in various colors!

i often ask the same question too!

Reactions: A-Line
Actually my bad, it was a K32 in black Lizzie not B. Gold hardware, and not an SO. (Though it was for a VVIP client I believe)

Congrats on your new B30 @Ang-Lin! You have the best SA! I know we share the same home store and my original SA left in the middle of last year and I was handed off to another SA. She is really nice but I feel like starting over and re-building with her again. Needless to say, I miss my old SA.

My only wishlist this semester is still a K28 in any neutral color except blue, since most of my purses are blue. I have since re-homed my K32, I feel like it's too big for me. I have been waiting on it since I had a new SA, I feel like I would have gotten it already if it were my old SA. :angel:

OK your posts have been very useful in helping me put together a 2018 wishlist so thank you everyone for your valuable input. It' also fun to see what everyone has in mind. Here is what I sent my SA:
1) K20 (a) Chevre or (b) Epsom in (a) Bleu Zephyr; (b) Rose Jaipur or (c) any other color
2) K25 or K28 Sellier Epsom in (a) Etain / Etoupe; (b) other neutral colors or (c) any new SS18 colors
3) C18 (a) Epsom or (b) Evercolor in (a) Etain / Etoupe; (b) Black with RGHW or (c) Bleu Electrique
4) B25 or B30 (a) Novillo or (b) Togo in (a) any neutral colors or (b) any color except for blue (since I already have 2 blue Bs), yellow or green

I'm also in the market for an Evelyne Sellier 29. My local store has the Hunter leather version, but I'm really liking the Epsom version that they have in the European site, so I want to talk to the SA to see if the local store will bring this in at some point.

I'm trying to be pickier this year because I just don't want to get sucked into buying things I didn't mean to buy like I did when I scored my pre-Christmas haul. I know it's hard because there are so many pretty things in H, but one can try!
Not sure if this is allowed in the thread, but the evelyne you're looking for is on the H website! The evelyne sellier 29 in epsom :smile: it's black

Congrats on your new B30 @Ang-Lin! You have the best SA! I know we share the same home store and my original SA left in the middle of last year and I was handed off to another SA. She is really nice but I feel like starting over and re-building with her again. Needless to say, I miss my old SA.

My only wishlist this semester is still a K28 in any neutral color except blue, since most of my purses are blue. I have since re-homed my K32, I feel like it's too big for me. I have been waiting on it since I had a new SA, I feel like I would have gotten it already if it were my old SA. :angel:

Aw... It's not fun when the SA leaves, esp if they already know you and have worked with you for a while! I'm sure your K28 will come soon - it always feels like they take forever. You may want to try calling the store to see if they have any, as they very recently just had leather goods shipment in! Good luck! :hugs:

i think a lot of them have connections to vip clients that get it for them.. i mean after one has bought enough to be vip or vvip status, i hardly think u would still want to keep buying bags (to keep) in every conceivable shade or specs so they profit a bit from the status/access...or maybe some resellers have invested quite a bit to become vvip that they get first dibs... my theories...