What's on your B / K / C wishlist for the new semester?

i mean after one has bought enough to be vip or vvip status, i hardly think u would still want to keep buying bags (to keep) in every conceivable shade or specs so they profit a bit from the status/access..
that's a fair point. didn't really think of it. I guess I was thinking about my friend's mom, who is a VIP at FSH and does keep buying bags so she has Bs and Ks in ever color of the rainbow (and then some). I did ask if she is looking for a low-maintenance girl to adopt as daughter.... But I digress, your theory is completely plausible!

Reactions: azukitea
Aw... It's not fun when the SA leaves, esp if they already know you and have worked with you for a while! I'm sure your K28 will come soon - it always feels like they take forever. You may want to try calling the store to see if they have any, as they very recently just had leather goods shipment in! Good luck! :hugs:

Thank you! True, I had been working with my old SA for a couple of years before she left. We kind of have a routine already. It doesn't help too that I live 2 hours away from the store and not much chance to rebuild. Oh well. :cool:

Reactions: A-Line
Would be nice if the following wish could be granted :

1. Rose Azalee C24 PHW or Blue Paon C24 PHW
2. RA, RP or RJ croc/gator Kelly double tour PHW
3. Jumping boots in Noir

These are outside my Two quota bags in classic colors GHW.
I am crossing Jumping boots off my 2018 wish list. For $3K, I am not willing to risk stroking out while trying to take these gorgeous boots off my feet. So long my love ☹️

Replacing it now with BLue Electrique K28 GHW or PHW sellier

I didn’t have any craving after my B25... but then after a month, my list s getting longer and longer..... in terms of bags:

1. Mini K GHW (couldn’t decide on colours though.... craie, Rose azalea?)
2. Gris T B25 GHW!!!!!!!!!
3. Constance mini Epsom
4. Black box K which wouldn’t come true anyhow
5. B or C or K in anemone which wouldn’t come true either

6. Sheepishly a Chanel mini square in pink lol

Hoping for a lot of fairy dusts!!

Reactions: L etoile
I’m hoping my Kelly 25 SO will arrive, it was ordered last October in Paris. I’m allowing myself only 2 bags per year at most from now on. Also, my wish list of bags is getting smaller:
1) K25 Retourne Rouge Vif Togo (if it exists, I only saw it once on TPF).
2) K25 Retourne Pink or Purple Togo. If it’s Sellier style, then ideally in chèvre.
3) Constance 24 in Vert Fonce or Vert Titan or Vert Olive (again, if it exists)
4) Kelly pochette... but not sure what colour... I may save this one for very distant future, when I may venture into Croc leather territory.

I’ve discovered that Kelly 25 and Constance 24 fit me the best for style and ease of usage. There are no other bags on my wishlist.

I can’t believe I just violated my recent wishlist. But I realized that I’m not a green bag kinda girl. I actually would love to add more green clothing to my wardrobe, however, maybe more khaki, emerald, or olive colours...So Crossing C24 in Vert Fonce/Olive/Titien out. Instead, C18 Blue Electrique Epsom PHW has arrived and I seized it in a heart beat, because I realized that it will fit all the colours in my wardrobe. My current clothing colours range from Black, White, Gray, Navy, Jewel tone blues/purple/pink. For the future, i’d like to expand to jewel tones green/red or olive/khaki. No yellow or orange for me though, ever... I will look like sunny side up egg :lol::biggrin:

Also, recent introduction to Kelly 25 Sellier style makes me re-evaluate whether I should diversify my Kelly styles more. Maybe Kelly 25 Sellier Pink or Purple instead of Retourne in Chevre, Togo, or Epsom instead?

I’m hoping to build a collection that I can carry forward through the ages. But then again, darn Hermes with its wonderful colour selections!:giggle::giggle:

I just requested a black B35 PHW in Novillo leather. This will be my first and maybe only B35. This also may complete my collection although I may get a pink jige not sure which color yet. It actually feels nice to want only one or two more things. My collection will be smallish and that's how I want it.

I know that feeling... I’m approaching that state too, but i’m 2-3 bags from my max number. I’m getting anxiety, because I now must learn to say “No” when a bag is outside my desired specs.

I can’t believe I just violated my recent wishlist. But I realized that I’m not a green bag kinda girl. I actually would love to add more green clothing to my wardrobe, however, maybe more khaki, emerald, or olive colours...So Crossing C24 in Vert Fonce/Olive/Titien out. Instead, C18 Blue Electrique Epsom PHW has arrived and I seized it in a heart beat, because I realized that it will fit all the colours in my wardrobe. My current clothing colours range from Black, White, Gray, Navy, Jewel tone blues/purple/pink. For the future, i’d like to expand to jewel tones green/red or olive/khaki. No yellow or orange for me though, ever... I will look like sunny side up egg :lol::biggrin:

Also, recent introduction to Kelly 25 Sellier style makes me re-evaluate whether I should diversify my Kelly styles more. Maybe Kelly 25 Sellier Pink or Purple instead of Retourne in Chevre, Togo, or Epsom instead?

I’m hoping to build a collection that I can carry forward through the ages. But then again, darn Hermes with its wonderful colour selections!:giggle::giggle:
Sigh... I saw your C18 BE, Tramcaro. I was offered that too by my SA in the airport store but that was a couple of months ago and I didn't have any plan to go out of the country, so I couldn't pick it up and they couldn't hold it for 3 mths (i.e., my next out of the country flight). Still kicking myself for not just buying a same day return ticket to Canada just so I can pick it up.... oh wells. Personally I think C18 BE >> C24 VF / Olive / Titien haha. My favorite green is Vert Anglais (sp), not sure if they even still make it. Esp if your wardrobe colors r what you describe above, I think you made an excellent choice.

K25 Sellier in Chevre would be so dreamy... is that only available as a SO?

Reactions: hoot
I just requested a black B35 PHW in Novillo leather. This will be my first and maybe only B35. This also may complete my collection although I may get a pink jige not sure which color yet. It actually feels nice to want only one or two more things. My collection will be smallish and that's how I want it.
Fingers crossed we will be seeing more and more Novillo Bs in the store. I love mine - have been using it nonstop and got randos coming up and complimenting the bag without knowing what it is!

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS