What's Inside Your LV?

Inside my de nf old model (my straps cracked within the 1st year, my Sa offered me a brand new nm with pouch but I took a free repair instead as I love the interior - crazy perhaps, lol)

Purse to go zip organiser
Grey mat Vernis pm agenda
6 key holder mono/rb
Multicolour pm cosmetic pouch
Pomme D’Amour Vernis Key pouch
Murakami Cherries Round coin purse
iPad mini

3C3A1859-416D-4D3F-88B5-8936BD05B087.jpeg

Inside my de nf old model (my straps cracked within the 1st year, my Sa offered me a brand new nm with pouch but I took a free repair instead as I love the interior - crazy perhaps, lol)

Purse to go zip organiser
Grey mat Vernis pm agenda
6 key holder mono/rb
Multicolour pm cosmetic pouch
Pomme D’Amour Vernis Key pouch
Murakami Cherries Round coin purse
iPad mini

View attachment 4444890

I LOVE this pop of retro. I adore your cherry round coin purse and the multicolor cosmetic pouch. My SA recommended them to me back in the days, and I was so stupid to turn them down.

5EB8D06B-298A-4483-A3DE-377B9971FD3F.jpeg I am so excited my pink lilac neverfull showed last week finally! I had ordered a Divide and Conquer canvas loose fit organizer from Connie. I got purple because I like contrast. This is my 4th organizer from her, and the old ones look new still and keep my bags “shapely” and pristine. Here is an internal view of the organizer with flexible ends that allow the bag to cinch with organizer inside. It’s awesome it works both cinched and uncinched without misshaping the bag. More items would easily fit but this wonderful bag carries all I need! Where has she been all my life :P:heart: