What's Inside Your LV?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. RenderedImage-5.jpg
    Lol this bag organizer has been waiting over 2 months to sit inside my Khaki neverfull... from bag's preorder to arrival, I'm going to force myself over the hesitation hump & finally do a reveal tomorrow

btw it's Vericord & scored on sale ($19.99 us Amazon):amuse:

2. What fits inside my petite malle:biggrin:

Attached Files:

sjo224, SnowWhite92, mdcx and 32 others like this.
  3. Inside my de nf old model (my straps cracked within the 1st year, my Sa offered me a brand new nm with pouch but I took a free repair instead as I love the interior - crazy perhaps, lol)

Purse to go zip organiser
    Grey mat Vernis pm agenda
    6 key holder mono/rb
    Multicolour pm cosmetic pouch
    Pomme D’Amour Vernis Key pouch
    Murakami Cherries Round coin purse
    iPad mini

3C3A1859-416D-4D3F-88B5-8936BD05B087.jpeg

4. Here is what’s in my Noe.

Attached Files:

5. More of what’s inside.

Attached Files:

6. The Vericord organizer in beige is an almost perfect colour match to Khaki interior. I choose this Speedy30 size on purpose to facilitate Neverfull's alternate cinched-in look in:smile: RenderedImage-7.jpg RenderedImage-5.jpg RenderedImage-4.jpg

sjo224, essiedub, Khaylie and 23 others like this.
  7. 20190602_120916.jpg 20190602_124025.jpg

lakeshow, cheidel, MsBach and 14 others like this.
  8. I LOVE this pop of retro. I adore your cherry round coin purse and the multicolor cosmetic pouch. My SA recommended them to me back in the days, and I was so stupid to turn them down.

DrTr and Bags_4_life like this.
  9. IMG_9408.jpg my fave kinda pic:happydance:

10. 5EB8D06B-298A-4483-A3DE-377B9971FD3F.jpeg I am so excited my pink lilac neverfull showed last week finally! I had ordered a Divide and Conquer canvas loose fit organizer from Connie. I got purple because I like contrast. This is my 4th organizer from her, and the old ones look new still and keep my bags “shapely” and pristine. Here is an internal view of the organizer with flexible ends that allow the bag to cinch with organizer inside. It’s awesome it works both cinched and uncinched without misshaping the bag. More items would easily fit but this wonderful bag carries all I need! Where has she been all my life :P:heart:

11. Today’s accessories inside Metis

Attached Files:

12. I love your items! The "it's an add to cart kind of day" made me smile because it is so true! I think we all have those days.

13. Yeah. Totally into your "Add To Cart" pouch! :heart::heart::heart:

Bags_4_life and iuvcoach like this.
  14. The usual suspects inside my Twinset!

Attached Files:

mdcx, Venessa84, Bubbles1987 and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice