What's Inside Your LV?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your keyholder is really cute as well!

Love_N_Lune and karman like this.
  2. Thanks! I’ve had this Coach one since I bought it to replace my Vernis holder!

Sunshine mama likes this.
  3. IMG_9529.jpg Switched out the structured Speedy 30 organizer for a flexible one after I saw this crease (caused by clipping on top). Funny thing is it looks perfectly fine when unclipped 58207931078__71A4FCAF-030A-45E5-B8DD-1305B6144483.JPG RenderedImage-19.jpg RenderedImage-22.jpg RenderedImage-20.jpg
    RenderedImage-21.jpg
    Much better for peace of mind lol. Now I'll rotate the Speedy one for when I need to cinch in the sides:tup:

cherrifoam, mdcx, Jodiehc90 and 18 others like this.
  4. Where did you get the need organizer?

5. Vericord> Amazon
    PurseBling> Ebay :smile:

blondiekinz, Pimpernel and LV_BB like this.
  6. Inside looks nice! No, not crazy, my mono NF GM is the old model and I love the interior too! :P:heart:

Bags_4_life likes this.
  7. Beautiful, and the bandeau looks perfect!!! Very pretty!

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  8. Love the lil mouse! :heart:

TangerineKandy likes this.
  9. Thank you!! It's from Coach!

Irishgrrrl likes this.
  10. I thought it might be Coach! They have the cutest accessories!

TangerineKandy likes this.
  11. I agree!:biggrin:

Irishgrrrl likes this.
  12. In my Noe. Looks like a big hole.

Attached Files:

13. A very tidy hole with nice slg’s! Is that a baby Longchamp la pliage?! So cute :P

14. Yes is their coin purse. Great for holding small items.

15. New organizer from Amazon that I’m super happy with. This is the Vercord mini. I like this because it gives a slightly more relaxed look to my neverfull than my Samorga organizer.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice