**What's Inside Your Celine?**

What's in my nano today....

2yx3tl4.jpg

It can fit my daily stuff, still have space for a scarf :smile:

I love the colour combo of your celine. but my eyes actually went straight to the vaseline first lol! i love that one so much, and I often stock up on them whenever I'm back in london, as I like to keep one in each purse and basically all around the house, and i kept losing them. i just wish they have a more sanitary version that comes in a squeeze tube.

Hi I have the same leather/color in a nano, do you find that the scratches really show on yours? I hardly wear mine, but I wore it almost everyday for one month when I was away in Taipei, and that is when I noticed some scratches after I got home, not sure if it is because of this particular leather, or that mine is a nano and I wore it cross body in front of me so it is more prone to scratches when I move around.

I don't have a photo but my Celine Nano fits suprisingly more than you think.

I can easily get my wallet, mascara/eyeliner, lipstick and gloss, phone and even a book and scarf!

They are sneaky little things.

Sx

This is what i have in my Celine Nano :smile:
Emillie wallet, mini pochette,wet tissue, dry tissue,herb oil, candy,hair band,comb, power bank, my phone :P
Probably will switch my Emillie wallet to Prada trifold wallet as it will save much space than Emillie wallet ;)
5ouxwx.jpg

Hi! Couldn't help but notice your gorgeous chanel wallet. How is the pink interior holding up? Would you say it is hard to maintain spotless?
I'm considering one but the inside material holds me back.

Hi there i have the wallet for more than one year and the pink interior have little tiny scratches because i accidentally scratched it with the credit card...the rest just fine..still looking 95% new! it's not hard to maintain the wallet..just be more careful when u're using..