**What's Inside Your Celine?**

I got mine from Mother-In-Need. I HIGHLY recommend her. She has competive prices and, IMO, just a good quality as princesscut.

http://stores.ebay.com/My-Simple-Shop?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I ordered from her (twice actually, another for my Prada) because princesscut wanted to charge me a premium for a custom size shaper for my Celine. Mother-In-Need did not and her customer service was really great. Princesscut seemed less enthusiastic and less helpful.

HTH!

That's super helpful, thanks! I'm looking on her site but it's hard to figure out what size is appropriate for a Céline Micro Luggage. Maybe she'll know?

What's in my nano today....

2yx3tl4.jpg

It can fit my daily stuff, still have space for a scarf :smile:

Reactions: Miss World
Inside my Celine! :heart:

Louis Vuitton Zippy
L'Occitane hand lotion
Tory Burch makeup bag with MAC lipsticks (Angel, Hue, Hug Me, Creme Cup), MAC Right Image gloss, Revlon mascara, YSL lipstick, Laura Mercier Lip Stain, tampon, Summers Eve Cleansing Cloth, Sonia Kashuk lip brush)
Versace Sunglasses
Moleskine
GUM toothpick
Hair tie, Trident White, tissues, pen

Great color!! And it looks like you have all of the essentials :biggrin:

24.media.tumblr.com/f625dc0d72aceaccd9ed289113be597e/tumblr_n3qcvf70TR1rpk4uzo1_500.png
Large Celine Trio in Red

YSL Wallet, iPad mini, gum, charger, headphones, cable, make up, card holder and it's still not bulky!

I'm finding this micro fits quite a bit & I can still zip it up...ipad, tissues, Pucci sunnies, Montblanc pen case, folded-up scarf, Prada wallet, Anya Hindmarch pouch for receipts, m0851 makeup pouch, keys (iphone not shown)-

It's gettin' kinda heavy tho, so may have to lighten up the load a bit:P
That a lot of stuff going in there

Took my new beige phantom out for the first time today!

Used my 11" macbook air to get some work done (**Note: 11" Macbook Air is shown in this pic**). iPad mini is in there as well as the laptop charger, wallet, pencil case, folder with documents, and sunglasses + case.

A question for other medium phantom owners:
I know the medium phantom can fit my 15" retina macbook pro, but when I put it in there it appears to stretch out the leather on the sides. Would it be a bad idea to carry my larger laptop in there sometimes? Would it make the bag look awkward over time due to the soft leather? The weight isn't too much different, just the size of the screen. Thanks!

View attachment 2307768
Hi! Just wondering how you are going with your Beige Phantom? I have been considering it but unfortunately, I am a bit worried about colour transfer. I opted for a Luggage in Dune as it was pebbled (I figure it might hide any dirt better). But really, I am more a Phantom girl than anything.....

Whats inside my Indigo Phantom.

Purse.
Cosmetics pouch.
3 pens.
Lotion.
USB cable.
Prayer scarf.

Still have plenty of room, just heavy tho.

Happy weekend! ;)

Attachments

• 1397882862963.jpg
    1397882862963.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4,672
  • 1397882886152.jpg
    1397882886152.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 4,709
Reactions: Miss World