What's inside a 15, 20, 25, 28 and 32 Kelly? Do come and see.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just read through this entire thread, how delightfully informative and what amazing comparison photos! Thank you OP :smile:

2. I was offered a K32cm Feu GHW Sellier in Epsom and it is a lot of bag. I am 5'8'' medium built and I felt the bag was carrying me instead of the other way around. Do not get me wrong, it is a stunning bag but I am not was not the right owner for it. A Sellier bag at that size and color tends to bet a bit formal and I am quite a casual person.

3. Just noticed that you are considering a Black which in that case is less of a imposing bag. Very chic I may add.

4. Is your Kelly Bleu de Prusse?!

5. I believe so, yes :smile:

6. I have the exact same in 32! We're twins

7. Oh really - that's great! :hugs: I've not come across another one before. I love mine so much!

8. Very informative thread! I just got my first Kelly, a K32 retourne Togo rouge garance phw, and am a bit afraid of overstuffing it. I tend to carry quite a few things for work. My Kelly isn't stuffed to the brim, but there is a slight bulge when it is closed. Just wondering if this would affect the shape of the bag with continued use, given that it is in a softer leather, as opposed to box or Epsom? With all the pressure being placed on the turnlock, the Kelly sure does feel a lot more delicate than the Birkin!

9. @adguru, I hope you take a look at the first few posts of this thread which will likely help you decide on which size Kelly would better suit your needs. :flowers:

10. Bumping this old thread to share what fits in my retourne Kelly 25 and Kelly 28
    1504257156785.jpg
    20170901_105412.jpg

11. This is such an informative thread! I am thinking of 28cm lately and this is so helpful! Many thanks to the kind-hearted TPFers who have contributed and shared!:heart::tup:

12. Thanks very much for bumping the thread and sharing! Do both 25 and 28 fit a Kelly long (or Dogon or similar-sized long wallet)? Thanks!

13. Sorry I can't be of much help as I've never owned any long wallets. But it seems that one would fit per @chincac post here.

14. Thank you for the reply! Pretty impressed how much 25 holds... now I can't decide to go down to 25 or 28 next (from 32)...

15. Thank you so much. Very helpful. I'm debating between 25 vs 28. I wonder if 25 will look too small on my tall frame but it certainly is cute!

Great thread from 2008! Wow.