What's inside a 15, 20, 25, 28 and 32 Kelly? Do come and see.

I thought this thread was so informative and an excellent reference. Thank you LTC! :flowers:

Bumping it up to ask a question. On the group shot there doesn't seem to be much expernal size difference between a 28 Kelly sellier and a 28 retourne. Does anyone have a pic of a 32 sellier next to a 32 retourne?

Other threads have commented that the 32 sellier looks much bigger than the 32 retourne, I have tried to find a comparison pic but can't.

I have a 32 retourne already (Gris T) and trying to decide on my next bag - BBK/GH. Should it be 28 sellier/32retourne/32sellier?

TIA!
I was offered a K32cm Feu GHW Sellier in Epsom and it is a lot of bag. I am 5'8'' medium built and I felt the bag was carrying me instead of the other way around. Do not get me wrong, it is a stunning bag but I am not was not the right owner for it. A Sellier bag at that size and color tends to bet a bit formal and I am quite a casual person.

I was offered a K32cm Feu GHW Sellier in Epsom and it is a lot of bag. I am 5'8'' medium built and I felt the bag was carrying me instead of the other way around. Do not get me wrong, it is a stunning bag but I am not was not the right owner for it. A Sellier bag at that size and color tends to bet a bit formal and I am quite a casual person.
Just noticed that you are considering a Black which in that case is less of a imposing bag. Very chic I may add.

Very informative thread! I just got my first Kelly, a K32 retourne Togo rouge garance phw, and am a bit afraid of overstuffing it. I tend to carry quite a few things for work. My Kelly isn't stuffed to the brim, but there is a slight bulge when it is closed. Just wondering if this would affect the shape of the bag with continued use, given that it is in a softer leather, as opposed to box or Epsom? With all the pressure being placed on the turnlock, the Kelly sure does feel a lot more delicate than the Birkin!

This is such an informative thread! I am thinking of 28cm lately and this is so helpful! Many thanks to the kind-hearted TPFers who have contributed and shared!:heart::tup:

Thanks very much for bumping the thread and sharing! Do both 25 and 28 fit a Kelly long (or Dogon or similar-sized long wallet)? Thanks!
Sorry I can't be of much help as I've never owned any long wallets. But it seems that one would fit based on this post here.

Last edited: