ODE to Kelly 25

HGT

Sep 28, 2012
Dear ladies,

I tried to search a thread dedicated to the Kelly 25, can't seem to find it. If there is a thread on K25 already, please direct me. Otherwise, please post a modeling picture of your Kelly 25!

Thanks!

:P:P that is ok.
profilepic516958_1.gif

THANK YOU for starting this thread as i am just starting to consider the smaller kellys!!!! would love to see more modeling pics please!

for those who have both 28 and 25, which do you prefer? i am 5'2" and medium/curvy build...

also, does the sellier or retourne hold more or less?

thanks ladies!!

HGT, i love my k25 in orange swift, use it a lot when travelling.

at H Maison Cafe in Tokyo
View attachment 2935276

View attachment 2935277

View attachment 2935275

chincac- Thanks so much for sharing your travel action pics as well as size reference. I used to think that the K25 is a bit small but after seeing how much it can hold, I'm sold on this size. It seems extra hard to find this size and stores normally don't order at the podium. Is is easier to find it from a reseller ? Tips needed !!

TIA. :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for starting this thread HGT... another 25 fan here! :heart::heart::heart:

Chincac, you look adorable with your orange jewel!

Sellier and retourne -

I almost fainted after seeing your cute pair of K25. It is hard enough to score one, let alone two. I love the Rouge H in box. I would trade all my H bags for this size if only they are around. It seems easier to get them in Japan since they are showing up on Ebay from a Japanese reseller. I may have to put it a special order.