What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Hi everyone, just posting to show how much can fit in a reissue 226 size vs a jumbo double flap bag. I hope this will be of some help for those that do not have the chance to compare in person.

Pic #1 shows the height different, width is virtually the same.
Pic #2 is contents used to fill both; long wallet, kleenex, mittens, key holder and you can fit a cellphone in the pockets.
Pic #3 is my reissue 226 size and it is full without being overstuffed.
Pic #4 is the jumbo which has a bit more space perhaps to fit a full size pill bottle.

Attachments

• 2013-03-14 18.50.57_resized_1.jpg
    2013-03-14 18.50.57_resized_1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 5,948
  • Stuff_resized.jpg
    Stuff_resized.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 5,939
  • Reissue_resized.jpg
    Reissue_resized.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 5,946
  • Jumbo_resized.jpg
    Jumbo_resized.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 5,945
Thank you! It's the Navy Blue Caviar from 2011A, and I was extremely fortunate to locate a matching (same color code) 2011A Classic Jumbo Caviar with SHW. They love each other so much! :giggles:

:love: That's a really nice navy color. I've also been eyeing this same bag online, but I'm first waiting to see if I'll get a blue flap from the spring collection.

In my bag! It's waaay neater than usual.

3807insidechanelzj7.jpg

wow. i love this GST tote bag. What colour is this?

Hi everyone, just posting to show how much can fit in a reissue 226 size vs a jumbo double flap bag. I hope this will be of some help for those that do not have the chance to compare in person.

Pic #1 shows the height different, width is virtually the same.
Pic #2 is contents used to fill both; long wallet, kleenex, mittens, key holder and you can fit a cellphone in the pockets.
Pic #3 is my reissue 226 size and it is full without being overstuffed.
Pic #4 is the jumbo which has a bit more space perhaps to fit a full size pill bottle.
Sorry if this is off topic, but can I just ask you if that is an LV sarah wallet in your Chanel, and if so, what is the color? Is it the new rose indien? It's beautiful! Thanks!

View attachment 2061763

View attachment 2061764

View attachment 2061765

Inside I have:

Chanel black caviar cosmetic bag
Chanel purple caviar cig case
Chanel Wallet
Chanel card holder
Chanel black satin pouch with cards and receipts inside
Gucci pouch with keys
Tissues
Gums
Honey sweets
Chanel lip balm
Belstaff black leather driving gloves
A Chanel dustbag with my black fur mittens inside

This bag is really really big,can hold much more!!!

In my cosmetic bag...

View attachment 2061769

View attachment 2061770

Hello kitty little pink comb
Purse hanger
Dior retractible lip brush
Dior creme de rose lip balm
Ysl and Dior lip liner
Clinique gloss
Clinique chubby stick
A sample of my favorite perfume by Guerlain
2 wipes
Hair clip and elastics

That's all!

What a beautiful bag!! Never seen it before

What's in my M/L flap today.

LV Wallet
Mints
Sunglasses
Blotting sheets
Compact
Lipstick
Tissues
Rollerball perfume.

View attachment 2117818

View attachment 2117819
Thank you for sharing!! I was wondering if your LV Wallet is a regular size Zippy Wallet? I noticed that you didn't have a phone in your bag...is that all it will fit? I am planning to buy a LV Flap one of these days...and I tend to carry alot...Thank you for your tip!

Thank you for sharing!! I was wondering if your LV Wallet is a regular size Zippy Wallet? I noticed that you didn't have a phone in your bag...is that all it will fit? I am planning to buy a LV Flap one of these days...and I tend to carry alot...Thank you for your tip!

The wallet is the zippy coin purse, so it's quite small. I can fit my phone in there as well, it just wasn't in the pic since I used it to take the pic. If you tend to carry a lot, I think the Jumbo will be much better for you. I can fit quite a bit more in my Jumbo.