What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

image-1363619815.jpg

image-294954931.jpg

image-3837086013.jpg

Inside I have:

Chanel black caviar cosmetic bag
Chanel purple caviar cig case
Chanel Wallet
Chanel card holder
Chanel black satin pouch with cards and receipts inside
Gucci pouch with keys
Tissues
Gums
Honey sweets
Chanel lip balm
Belstaff black leather driving gloves
A Chanel dustbag with my black fur mittens inside

This bag is really really big,can hold much more!!!

In my cosmetic bag...

image-3706530781.jpg

image-2969110007.jpg

Hello kitty little pink comb
Purse hanger
Dior retractible lip brush
Dior creme de rose lip balm
Ysl and Dior lip liner
Clinique gloss
Clinique chubby stick
A sample of my favorite perfume by Guerlain
2 wipes
Hair clip and elastics

That's all!

What's in my Chanel m/l flap today.
- chanel wallet
- iPhone
- LV keyholder

It doesn't fit more haha

(it's a picture from my instagram)
what size/name wallet is that? does it fit vertically inside the bag? i am thinking of getting a M/L but not sure which wallet will be most compact but still fit cash & change.

Here's what's in my xl gst today. Can you tell I'm a mom lol

Took my daughter to her ballet class so there's all her clothes plus diapers etc and my Gucci wallet and Origins makeup bag. Not shown is IPad 4 and my iPhone which I used to take the pic

Attachments

• image-3828546704.jpg
    image-3828546704.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 6,032
Here's what's in my xl gst today. Can you tell I'm a mom lol

Took my daughter to her ballet class so there's all her clothes plus diapers etc and my Gucci wallet and Origins makeup bag. Not shown is IPad 4 and my iPhone which I used to take the pic
Chanel and a pink tutu. What could be more perfect than that! As a Mom of two, I may need to get this bag!

Chanel and a pink tutu. What could be more perfect than that! As a Mom of two, I may need to get this bag!

Oh I would highly recommend this bag! I am a very soon to be mom of 2 (my second girl is expected within the next 5 wks!) and I got this bag as my mommy bag/bday gift from the hubs back in Jan.

It holds a ton and keeps everything nicely organized. I am able to keep my wallet and other important things in the center zippered compartment and diapers snacks etc out so i can just dig in and grab it without any fuss. Plus the bag has metal feet on the bottom so i dont worry as much if i need to place it down somewhere and of course looks very chic!

And when the day comes where I dont have to haul all my kids stuff, it will make a great work/travel bag

Oh I would highly recommend this bag! I am a very soon to be mom of 2 (my second girl is expected within the next 5 wks!) and I got this bag as my mommy bag/bday gift from the hubs back in Jan.

It holds a ton and keeps everything nicely organized. I am able to keep my wallet and other important things in the center zippered compartment and diapers snacks etc out so i can just dig in and grab it without any fuss. Plus the bag has metal feet on the bottom so i dont worry as much if i need to place it down somewhere and of course looks very chic!

And when the day comes where I dont have to haul all my kids stuff, it will make a great work/travel bag

Ohh! Congrats! I always tell people to by pass the traditional diaper bags. They are so fleeting (and usually ugly). But this is fabulous. Off to try and find one! I hope you have a great last month! Stay in touch!