What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

So only mini ipads fit jumbo/2.55 227 i believe 227 is the jumbo size?

Only Maxi flap (or 228 reissue) will fit regular iPad.

Old jumbo bags with single flap can kind of fit iPad regular but will get pressure on the lock and kind of get deformed a little... Not cool.

I used to carry only Maxi, cerf and GST to work and travel because of my iPad. Now with iPad mini I can use my reissues and jumbos more often too. And honestly 227 reissue is my favorite bag for day/night, and being able to fit iPad mini in it is very important to me.

Love this thread.Heres my Small contribiution :smile:

In my camelia flap

Carkeys
Chanel lipgloss silex
I-phone
Chanel no 5 mini bottle parfum
Creditcard
Passport (since I lost my id)

She doesnt fit all the stuff i would like her to but I like her regardless ;)

We are iPhone case twins!!! I love yours!!! Mine is the red one but I think I will buy another one soon!!! Love everything you have:smile: congrats!

how comfortably does the ipad fit in the jumbo? I was going to buy an ipod last week and realized it may only fit well in a tote - i tend to take my jumbo to work often so i don't want it to NOT fit

The regular iPad fits in the single flap jumbo but not in the double flap. Maybe try the iPad mini which fits more comfortably if you carry a lot. Hope this helps.

In my bag! It's waaay neater than usual.

3807insidechanelzj7.jpg
Oops we have the same bag! Love it! Sorry I accidentally pressed on report section. I'm just a newbie!