What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Like this..... When I open my bag, I open the 2 flaps tog, so the double layer of felt cloth is hardly seen. I will bleed if I see a dent on the inner flap made by the chains and zipper....

^ Thanks so much for the suggestion! I noticed a tiny dent on the inner flap of my 226 & had to massage it out (almost all out, but not quite). It drives me crazy when I see it. I'm going to try to use your method & see how it works for me. If it falls out, that'll drive me crazy too. lol

FF684C20-25EB-470A-BB6F-C36C5298A66B-1791-0000015B90119E7D.jpg

My lavender m/l flap - VS iPhone case (had to take my iPhone out to take the photo) - iPod - LV agenda (+ space for cards, so it's also my wallet) - VS passport cover

^ Thanks so much for the suggestion! I noticed a tiny dent on the inner flap of my 226 & had to massage it out (almost all out, but not quite). It drives me crazy when I see it. I'm going to try to use your method & see how it works for me. If it falls out, that'll drive me crazy too. lol

you're most welcome Queenofchic ;)

I rem the bag coming with a layer of felt cloth, but the zipper and chain still made a teeny weeny dent. To cut my 'losses', I decided to go for 2 layers just in case :smile: For 2 of my bags, I did cut out 2 'rectangles' on the top left & top right of the cloth, then slotted the part which were sticking out into the 'depression' (when you open the outer flap) and push the felt cloth right it. Sorry, hope I didnt confuse you with my description :smile:

Inside my M/L flap... before sending it off to Chanel for new hardware. :sad:

CC key holder
LV Taiga Glacier wallet/checkbook
Tom Ford sunnies
Compact, 2 lipsticks
Phone
Hand Cream
Tic Tacs
Wet Wipes (I have kids. Lol.)

Attachments

• whatsinchanel.jpg
    whatsinchanel.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 6,387
lshcat said:
Inside my M/L flap... before sending it off to Chanel for new hardware. :sad:

CC key holder
LV Taiga Glacier wallet/checkbook
Tom Ford sunnies
Compact, 2 lipsticks
Phone
Hand Cream
Tic Tacs
Wet Wipes (I have kids. Lol.)

Lovely! Btw what do you mean changing the hardware? Like gold to silver?

Lovely! Btw what do you mean changing the hardware? Like gold to silver?

Thank you! No just replacing hardware... the gold has worn down quite a bit over time (10 year old flap). I know there is the occasional "buzz" about changing from silver to gold and vice versa... does Chanel openly offer this now? I wouldn't mind silver!! ;) I already have a black camera bag with ghw. But then again even if I were allowed to do it I'd probably worry about losing the oh-so-classic black caviar/gold hw flap combo... hmmmmm. :P

lshcat said:
Thank you! No just replacing hardware... the gold has worn down quite a bit over time (10 year old flap). I know there is the occasional "buzz" about changing from silver to gold and vice versa... does Chanel openly offer this now? I wouldn't mind silver!! ;) I already have a black camera bag with ghw. But then again even if I were allowed to do it I'd probably worry about losing the oh-so-classic black caviar/gold hw flap combo... hmmmmm. :P

I see! Thanks for the info. :smile: And yes, there was a thread on changing hardware. I thought you were about to do that and just wanted to ask you to share your experience lol.