whats in stock at Balenciaga NY???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey Balenciaga girls....

I just got to work and this was waiting in my INBOX for me! :amuse: Just thought i'd help anyone out whos looking for their first bag or second one ....eg/ cristina with her white city! hehehe! ;)

i'm still tossing up between chanel and another b-bag! :shame:

Currently In Stock:
    First: Black, White, Grey, Magenta, Bleu, Ice Bleu, Lilac, Rose, Rouge,
    Origan, Metallic Rose, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim
    City: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Lilac, Rose, Dark Denim w/
    Marron Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
    Twiggy: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Emerald,
    Day: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Rose, Bleu, Ice Blue, Ink, Dark Olive,
    Magenta, Rouge, Metallic Rose, Metallic Silver, Dark Denim w/Marron
    Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
    Work: Black, Origan, Dark Caramel, Emerald, Rust, Rouge, Metallic Rose
    Weekender: Black, White, Grey, Chocolate, Rose, Bleu, Ink, Lilac, Dark
    Carmel, Emerald, Rust, Dark Denim w/ Marron Leather Trim
    Messenger: Black, Grey, Dark Olive, Teal, Chocolate
    Box: Black, White, Rose, Bleu, Ink, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
    Shopping: Grey, Bleu, Ice Blue, Calcaire, Rouge
    Purse: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Ink, Rose, Dark Olive
    Shrug: Black, Grey, Dark Olive, Wine, Calcaire, Magenta, Rouge, Bleu La Pouchette: White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Rose
    Clutch: White, Grey, Origan, Ink, Magenta
    Wallet: Black, Grey, Origan, Chocolate, Ic Blue Mini Wallet: Black, Grey, Origan Coin Purse: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Dark Olive, Chocolate, Wine, Calcaire
    Hook Everyday: Black, White, Grey, Bleu, Rose

2. Ooooooh, black city...white city:amazed: :love: !
    Thanks for the heads up!

3. OMG! Thank you! I thought they didn't have a black City. Cristina, here's your chance, get the White City..he, he, :biggrin:

4. What's the return policy at the Balenciaga boutique? Store credit only?

5. Their receipts state: "Full price merchandise will be considered for exchange within 10 days when accompanied by original receipt."

6. Thanks, Helen! I appreciate the info!

7. Thanks, Helen! :nuts: I just wish I wasn't so on the fence about it, since their return policy is exchange only. The emerald twiggy sounds :love:

8. oooh! This is dangerous. I'm going to pretend that I didn't read this post about their stock (Yeah right!!!). :nuts:

9. Where did my manners go? Thanks for the update, Helen.

Christina, I saw the emerald twiggy in person at Bal NY on Friday. I initally put my name on the wait list for the emerald twiggy. Then I took it off and put myself down for a cognac twiggy instead. I was hoping that I would love the cognac as I'm looking for a rough and rugged color to add to my collection. I wasn't completely sold on it though and I decided to hold off and give my decision a little more thought.

As far as the emerald goes, I liked it more than I expected to. The initial photos from the Brown's website were less than impressive. In the end I decided that I was going to pass on the twiggy and wait for the box to arrive instead. I also tried the emerald in the hobo style, and after seeing the color in the twiggy and the hobo, I reached the conclusion that I personally prefer it in the smaller styles. It's a fairly bright color, and I think it makes a bigger impact in smaller doses.

ETA: I also looked at the box in white for a size comparison, and I LOVED it. The leather was thick and soft and amazing. And the bright white color was terrific. Go for that white city!

10. no worries everyone! :smile:

11. What the hell - what's up with the calcaire and ice blue inventory - I called them months ago and they gave me the big "hell no sister" on those 2 colors.

:evil:

Argh - thanks Helen for the update I am going to go and see what I can sell now - anyone need a husband?? :P (he doesn't eat too much.)

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: how much are you going to sell your husband for??

I dunno whats up with the inventory - but thats what was attached at the bottom of the email i got :amuse:

13. Dagnabbit. Now I need to sell something too. I'm really wanting that City in origan.

14. Thanks for the info, HelenNZ!

15. what's a shopping bag? dont think that's the same as shopper... too bad the purse doesn't have any colors i want, except for the rose. maybe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice