whats in stock at Balenciaga NY???

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Hey Balenciaga girls....

I just got to work and this was waiting in my INBOX for me! :amuse: Just thought i'd help anyone out whos looking for their first bag or second one ....eg/ cristina with her white city! hehehe! ;)

i'm still tossing up between chanel and another b-bag! :shame:

Currently In Stock:
First: Black, White, Grey, Magenta, Bleu, Ice Bleu, Lilac, Rose, Rouge,
Origan, Metallic Rose, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim
City: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Lilac, Rose, Dark Denim w/
Marron Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Twiggy: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Emerald,
Day: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Rose, Bleu, Ice Blue, Ink, Dark Olive,
Magenta, Rouge, Metallic Rose, Metallic Silver, Dark Denim w/Marron
Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Work: Black, Origan, Dark Caramel, Emerald, Rust, Rouge, Metallic Rose
Weekender: Black, White, Grey, Chocolate, Rose, Bleu, Ink, Lilac, Dark
Carmel, Emerald, Rust, Dark Denim w/ Marron Leather Trim
Messenger: Black, Grey, Dark Olive, Teal, Chocolate
Box: Black, White, Rose, Bleu, Ink, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Shopping: Grey, Bleu, Ice Blue, Calcaire, Rouge
Purse: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Ink, Rose, Dark Olive
Shrug: Black, Grey, Dark Olive, Wine, Calcaire, Magenta, Rouge, Bleu La Pouchette: White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Rose
Clutch: White, Grey, Origan, Ink, Magenta
Wallet: Black, Grey, Origan, Chocolate, Ic Blue Mini Wallet: Black, Grey, Origan Coin Purse: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Dark Olive, Chocolate, Wine, Calcaire
Hook Everyday: Black, White, Grey, Bleu, Rose

Where did my manners go? Thanks for the update, Helen.

Christina, I saw the emerald twiggy in person at Bal NY on Friday. I initally put my name on the wait list for the emerald twiggy. Then I took it off and put myself down for a cognac twiggy instead. I was hoping that I would love the cognac as I'm looking for a rough and rugged color to add to my collection. I wasn't completely sold on it though and I decided to hold off and give my decision a little more thought.

As far as the emerald goes, I liked it more than I expected to. The initial photos from the Brown's website were less than impressive. In the end I decided that I was going to pass on the twiggy and wait for the box to arrive instead. I also tried the emerald in the hobo style, and after seeing the color in the twiggy and the hobo, I reached the conclusion that I personally prefer it in the smaller styles. It's a fairly bright color, and I think it makes a bigger impact in smaller doses.

ETA: I also looked at the box in white for a size comparison, and I LOVED it. The leather was thick and soft and amazing. And the bright white color was terrific. Go for that white city!

What the hell - what's up with the calcaire and ice blue inventory - I called them months ago and they gave me the big "hell no sister" on those 2 colors.

:evil:

Argh - thanks Helen for the update I am going to go and see what I can sell now - anyone need a husband?? :P (he doesn't eat too much.)

Loganz said:
What the hell - what's up with the calcaire and ice blue inventory - I called them months ago and they gave me the big "hell no sister" on those 2 colors.

:evil:

Argh - thanks Helen for the update I am going to go and see what I can sell now - anyone need a husband?? :P (he doesn't eat too much.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: how much are you going to sell your husband for??

I dunno whats up with the inventory - but thats what was attached at the bottom of the email i got :amuse:

what's a shopping bag? dont think that's the same as shopper... too bad the purse doesn't have any colors i want, except for the rose. maybe.